[S.ROM][PATCH] JW 7.5.0 || Sense 8 || HTC 10 Based || Android 6.0.1

2,980 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,978

Post Reply Email Thread
JW 7.5.0, 7.0.0, 6.3.0, 6.1.0, 5.1.0 & 5.2.0 and 5.2.5 support Officially Support Desire EYE.

JW 5.3.0 Support was dropped but still avaliable to us through patches! So for each new release the original devs make , wait till i upstream each patch for our device...

Official Android 6.0.1 Rom Thread :
**HERE**

Patch Changelog :

Code:
JW 7.5.0 Repacked Patch
- Includes NFC Fix
- Fixed WIFI  not working for some
- Updated Ramdisk

JW 7.0.0 Patch
- Another Ramdisk Update

JW 6.3.0 Patch
- Updated ramdisk to JW 6.3.0

JW 6.1.0 Patch
- Updated Ramdisk

JW 5.3.0 Patch
- Updated Ramdisk ( Fixes Bizarre Battery Reading )
- Fixed Camera From Not Loading

ALL QUESTIONS AND BUG REPORTING FOR OUR DEVICE POST HERE.!!! IF I CAN REPLICATE THE ISSUE I WILL LOG IT AND PROVIDE MY FINDINGS TO ORIGINAL ROM DEVS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.!

Credits :
@sun_dream - for his hard work on bringing 6.x.x sense 7g to the M8
@topjohnwu - for adding support for the desire eye in his JW releases.!*
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
25th January 2016, 09:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Wow, Amazing news
25th January 2016, 11:19 PM |#3  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Ooooo this is big. I can't keep up with all your releases haha. I'm just starting to really enjoy viper and now you post this new one. Will flash and report back.
You're a legend for desire eye users.
25th January 2016, 11:34 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanArg

Ooooo this is big. I can't keep up with all your releases haha. I'm just starting to really enjoy viper and now you post this new one. Will flash and report back.
You're a legend for desire eye users.

I only supported the files needed to make the rom boot on our desire eye... the rom is not my work otherwise. So thank @sun_dream and @topjohnwu for this.!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
26th January 2016, 12:09 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

I only supported the files needed to make the rom boot on our desire eye... the rom is not my work otherwise. So thank @sun_dream and @topjohnwu for this.!

thanks for make our desire supported to this roms i flashed viper rom yesterday and it's very smooth , what is better in your opinion viper or s-rom ?
26th January 2016, 01:50 AM |#6  
Flag Maimi/Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Quote:

Only JW 5.1.0 supports the desire eye

Official Android 6.0.1 Rom Thread :
**HERE**

ALL QUESTIONS AND BUG REPORTING FOR OUR DEVICE POST HERE.!!! IF I CAN REPLICATE THE ISSUE I WILL LOG IT AND PROVIDE MY FINDINGS TO ORIGINAL ROM DEVS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.!

Credits :
@sun_dream - for his hard work on bringing 6.x.x sense 7g to the M8
@topjohnwu - for adding support for the desire eye in his JW releases.!*

Girl you on a rampage!!! jajajja i have lost track on how many thanks we owe you!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Question, do we have to be S-off for this to work on our eye? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to luisitox22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luisitox22 Ad-Free
26th January 2016, 02:07 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetto0o

thanks for make our desire supported to this roms i flashed viper rom yesterday and it's very smooth , what is better in your opinion viper or s-rom ?

Personally I like both and I think both rim developers have done an amazing job.. but to choose which one I like I'd have to say both 😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisitox22

Girl you on a rampage!!! jajajja i have lost track on how many thanks we owe you!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Question, do we have to be S-off for this to work on our eye? Thanks!

You can try with s-on , but I know we have had issues in the past with roms. So I'm not sure.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
26th January 2016, 02:55 AM |#8  
XDA
Thanks Meter: 410

More
I am so grateful for all these amazing roms. Thanks to OP for making it all possible!
26th January 2016, 03:04 AM |#9  
Flag Maimi/Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 174

More
xxminiwhooperxx i found double camera apps on this one as well like the first build of 7G . one looks like th eA9 Camera but with no hyperlapsse and the other one is the classic sense cam.
The Following User Says Thank You to luisitox22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luisitox22 Ad-Free
26th January 2016, 03:45 AM |#10  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:

Not your work, but you are the reason why WE can enjoy all these roms. So, again, thank you very much for what you are doing for us. And thanks to the devs for adding support for this device.
26th January 2016, 04:04 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
really amazing and very much effort from dev xxminiwhooperxx to make our desire eye become better and better! really rampage like luisitox22 said!
The Following User Says Thank You to portalXHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift portalXHD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)