I am using Spice Dream UNO(Android One).
- Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM: Marshmallow Stock ROM
- Rooted: Yes
- Recovery: TWRP
- My phone suddenly started giving continuous Force closes so I restarted it and got stuck in a bootloop. Trying to Wipe any partitions failed with Error 1 and I was unable to copy or write to any partition from TWRP file manager. Nandroid backup and restore failed too.
- So, I tried to flash Stock Lollipop ROM using SP Flash Tools and it flashed successfully but now all partitions show 0 MB size except Boot, IMEI and Recovery partitions.
- Flashing ROM or restoring backup using TWRP still fails. Changing partition format, wiping, formatting fails too. Manual flashing using fastboot shows success but partition sizes still stay at 0MB. I have tried everything but I am not able to restore the partitions back to normal.
- I haven't used the format feature of SP flash tools.
- Now starting TWRP or fastboot turns the phone off and I am not able to access them.
Is EMMC of this phone corrupted or not? Can it be fixed?