Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 27th October 2014, 01:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th January 2015, 02:02 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Phone restart continously when sim insterted
hello everyone,

i got the stock rom from this site for my android one, but when i flashed that ROM my phone was dead. Even i got everything, same mentioned in the tutorial. but not use of it, still it's dead. so i've paid and serviced my phone. and i've lost the IMEI of my phone and got it fixed from the shop.

And i rooted the device once again, it went good for a week, suddenly my phone turned off anonymously. now when i inserted my sim to any of my phone slot. it's not turning on properly and even if it turns on, it goes down and restarts continuously. so i've removed my sim , it works better than before.

please help me to fix this problem of restart and sim issue. pls pls

4th February 2015, 11:57 AM |#12  
So this will unroot my phone as well? I'll get ota updates from google?
5th February 2015, 09:38 AM |#13  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 146

More
not working pls help
Hello,
I flow all step by step by in the last my phone is not detecting by the flashtool pls tell me what can i do

SPICE DREAM UNO
thanks
8th February 2015, 06:57 AM |#14  
Flag Delhi

More
a commen error but a majore issu
I've been having this problem for a few days now. Whenever I try to make a call, it gives me the message, "Mobile Network Not Available." I am able to connect to Wi-Fi without a problem but I cannot make or receive phone calls or text messages - only "EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY" I thought it was because I had weak signal at home so I traveled somewhere else but still, with little success.

I've tried everything I can think of. I have:
- Factory reset it (many many times)
- Removed the SIM card and put-it-back-in trick
- Put my SIM card onto another phone and had no mobile network problems on that phone
- Airplane Mode On>Turn off phone> Turn back on phone> Turn off Airplane mode
- Create a new APN under T-mobile settings
- Turned the Radio off and back on again
- Went to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Network operators>T-Mobile and it gives me "Your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network." and sometimes, "Cannot connect to this network, please try again later"
- Turned on "Use only 2G Networks"
- Turned on "Data Enabled"
- Turned on and off "Data Roaming"
- In the Setting>About Phone>Status, it says,
"Network: Unknown"
"Mobile Network Type: UNKNOWN:0"
"Mobile Network State: Disconnected"

I have tried all of this and I am still unable to make or receive calls and text messages. Anyone, please help me !!

one more thing its all started after I cut my sim card from full size to mini from a shop........

HELP ME PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS............................................... ...
19th February 2015, 04:58 PM |#15  
Flag Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankstuart

I had cm12 rom on my spice dream uno and i wanted to put the stock rom back and i flashed it perfectly and after i flashed it, I'm not able to power on the device. There's no response! please help me out dev!

hai...
Did you get the solution i also have the same problem pls reply me....
20th February 2015, 04:13 PM |#16  
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrajput

hai...
Did you get the solution i also have the same problem pls reply me....

I once got the same problem
It is caused by sp flash tool.
Use this flash tool to solve problem
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2...v5.1424.00.zip
21st February 2015, 01:16 PM |#17  
Flag Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkchalotra

I once got the same problem
It is caused by sp flash tool.
Use this flash tool to solve problem
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2...v5.1424.00.zip

thanks for this tool bro really very thanks but this tool would not search my device as i connect my phone i can hear connecting sound from windows and after 3-5 seconds its disconnect by it self i have tried a lot of things but its not working like use new data cable and reinstall all tools and drivers.
21st February 2015, 02:15 PM |#18  
Flag Dehradun
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankstuart

I had cm12 rom on my spice dream uno and i wanted to put the stock rom back and i flashed it perfectly and after i flashed it, I'm not able to power on the device. There's no response! please help me out dev!

You bricked your handset.. Try wiping cache.. if it doesnt work then u need a fresh install..

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivakumark

hello everyone,

i got the stock rom from this site for my android one, but when i flashed that ROM my phone was dead. Even i got everything, same mentioned in the tutorial. but not use of it, still it's dead. so i've paid and serviced my phone. and i've lost the IMEI of my phone and got it fixed from the shop.

And i rooted the device once again, it went good for a week, suddenly my phone turned off anonymously. now when i inserted my sim to any of my phone slot. it's not turning on properly and even if it turns on, it goes down and restarts continuously. so i've removed my sim , it works better than before.

please help me to fix this problem of restart and sim issue. pls pls

when you took it to the shop they do a fresh install.. Rooting generally does not create such problems because you just flash a su zip file.. The problem is not related to rooting.. Its a software bug and you need to get it fixed by the service center and remember to unroot before doing so.

Hit "THANKS" if I helped you

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrajput

Hello,
I flow all step by step by in the last my phone is not detecting by the flashtool pls tell me what can i do

SPICE DREAM UNO
thanks

Install drivers for your phone.
Rest of the files which u need can be found HERE

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfury858

So this will unroot my phone as well? I'll get ota updates from google?

For sure

20th March 2015, 06:03 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Need stock firmware
Hi please somebody provide spice dream uno stock firmware, my phone gives unable to mount /data error.
22nd March 2015, 08:50 AM |#20  
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...=Spice/Mi-498/

Here the OG stock rom for the Mi-498 for both the english and hindi version (Mi-498H).
In the folder you will find as well the last Lollipop update for both the versions, drivers, flashing tool and flashing manual

BR

Alex
23rd March 2015, 07:29 AM |#21  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky

http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...=Spice/Mi-498/

Here the OG stock rom for the Mi-498 for both the english and hindi version (Mi-498H).
In the folder you will find as well the last Lollipop update for both the versions, drivers, flashing tool and flashing manual

BR

Alex

hi moulnisky and all devs.
how do i know if my phone is spice dream uno english or hindi version?
and the android 5.1 stock rom which u have posted on your site is it prerooted?
if yes can some1 give me a unrooted dump which i can flash with fastboot?
i dont use sp flash tools as it has caused lots of problems for all so i have flashed 4.4.4 stock rom 2 3 times safely using fastboot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)