FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone have a CM9 mirror?

399 posts
Thanks Meter: 100

Post Reply Email Thread
I keep hearing of this mythical stable CM9 build (working keyboard, working GSM, working video record)
and I gotta say, I am jealous. Any mirrors?

30th April 2018, 12:28 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
@sd_shadow: I came back to visit this and you removed your reply >:C I can't find your universal google doc in my chrome history
30th April 2018, 02:23 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxyninja66

@sd_shadow: I came back to visit this and you removed your reply >:C I can't find your universal google doc in my chrome history

I didn't remove anything, I think I replied in a different thread.
sd_shadow's [Collection] of Links: for D2G
2nd May 2018, 12:47 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

I didn't remove anything, I think I replied in a different thread.
sd_shadow's [Collection] of Links: for D2G

I found the link: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=24148
And you so did delete your reply sneaky : c
On a side note, is there anything I can add to the D2 rom to make it work with GSM? I assume it's just some telephony apks I can swap and some settings in network settings (*#*#4636#*#*) that I can configure, maybe some file edits? I love this phone as it makes a great music player (durable, decent battery life when underclocked, decent display considering the age), but having it as a backup phone to my Photon Q would be neat too, and maybe using it as a daily driver for a week just for fun.
2nd May 2018, 02:50 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxyninja66

I found the link: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=24148
And you so did delete your reply sneaky : c
On a side note, is there anything I can add to the D2 rom to make it work with GSM? I assume it's just some telephony apks I can swap and some settings in network settings (*#*#4636#*#*) that I can configure, maybe some file edits? I love this phone as it makes a great music player (durable, decent battery life when underclocked, decent display considering the age), but having it as a backup phone to my Photon Q would be neat too, and maybe using it as a daily driver for a week just for fun.

I'm not a moderator, I cannot delete posts.
If you think something was remove, ask a moderator.

Sent from my sailfish using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)