FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] HELP! D2G Hard-Bricked, No bootloader or recovery

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Pandagen, Junior Member on 12th August 2014, 08:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok so I have a Droid 2 Global, It was my wife's old phone. When I found it in storage it booted up fine and worked great for a few days but then it just turned off and I cannot get it to boot, enter recovery, or enter bootloader. It was rooted but I am not sure with what or on what OS. I have tested the battery it is good and has a full charge, when i try to go into bootloader the screen flashes and goes blank. When I try to enter recovery nothing happens and when I try to boot nothing happens. I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone at all. HELP.

13th August 2014, 07:35 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandagen

Ok so I have a Droid 2 Global, It was my wife's old phone. When I found it in storage it booted up fine and worked great for a few days but then it just turned off and I cannot get it to boot, enter recovery, or enter bootloader. It was rooted but I am not sure with what or on what OS. I have tested the battery it is good and has a full charge, when i try to go into bootloader the screen flashes and goes blank. When I try to enter recovery nothing happens and when I try to boot nothing happens. I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone at all. HELP.

To get to bootloader, you are holding both volume buttons then pressing power?

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)