FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.2] Sense 6.0 | NuSenseSIX | KitKat | Official | m7-b

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 30th October 2014, 01:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from santod040: Rebased on Lollipop 5.0.2 M7 Sense 6.0 - Release Keys: 7.15.401.1
Q&A for ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.2] Sense 6.0 | NuSenseSIX | KitKat | Official | m7-base 5.14.531.1 | m8-base 1.54.401.5 | Dlx | Global | V4A | Xposed | Sense6 Toolbox | RC6.4 | 05-24-14 | ☆ ★

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.2] Sense 6.0 | NuSenseSIX | KitKat | Official | m7-base 5.14.531.1 | m8-base 1.54.401.5 | Dlx | Global | V4A | Xposed | Sense6 Toolbox | RC6.4 | 05-24-14 | ☆ ★. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

30th October 2014, 01:33 PM |#2  

More
Hello. . firstly, I'll like to thank you guys for such a great rom. I'm loving every bit of it but there's just one problem I'm having.
I'm from Nigeria and use MTN as my mobile network. To check airtime balance, I'm to dial *556# and i get a response from the network showing how much i have. While using your ROM, i get a response in Chinese instead of english.
I have played around with the settings but cant still get it corrected. is there any patch to fix this?
thanks a lot and please don't mind my long explanation
23rd January 2015, 03:27 AM |#3  

More
Hey guy, where can i down kernel wake gesture, i cant find link of kernel in this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=53237185#post53237185
28th January 2015, 11:06 PM |#4  

More
Fix USSD
All calling reports appears like Chinese or something. By the way thanks for ur hard work on this room
29th January 2015, 05:03 PM |#5  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Wow
Awesome work, was so happy with the 4.4.X series I swore I didn't need to upgrade... but damn I'm glad I went for it, that was painless and seamless! Thanks to you I can still have modern software despite HTC and Verizon's PAINFULLY OBVIOUS effort to finish enacting their carefully planned obsolescence.

++donation sent!
The Following User Says Thank You to readySetAwesome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift readySetAwesome Ad-Free
29th January 2015, 06:48 PM |#6  

More
USSD Fix
Currency reports doesn't works well. its show me some Chinese characters after dialing credit report. please fix this, thanks for ur nice ROM .
1st February 2015, 01:36 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
sms
I have been having the same sms issues. Bootup and can send one, then either reboot or airplane mode. Seems like it started after 4.4.2
1st February 2015, 01:55 AM |#8  

More
sd card
Hi santod040,

you've given us great rom. But I can't load my OTG and I tried the below script.

su
restorecon -FR /data/media/0

My OTG still can't be loaded. I go into the recovery and it seems there is an extra memory card was enabled bsides internal memory and the USB.

My question is that what script I can run to remove the added memory card after running above script. Because one of the apps can't run anymore after running the above script. I suspect that app tries to read or write to that non-exist memory card.

Thanks!
2nd February 2015, 03:41 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks for the great ROM. It's mostly working great so far. The only issue I'm having is when I try to run a project from Eclipse. I get this error:

[2015-02-02 08:27:28 - Test] Failed to install Test.apk on device 'FA34TS506259': Permission denied
[2015-02-02 08:27:28 - Test] com.android.ddmlib.SyncException: Permission denied
[2015-02-02 08:27:28 - Test] Launch canceled!

Is there any way to fix this?

Edit:
I found a temporary fix. I entered:

su
chmod 777 /data/local/tmp

into adb shell, but it I have to do it every time I reboot my phone.
4th February 2015, 02:10 PM |#10  

More
how did you solve this problem??
5th February 2015, 11:44 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mememo_ril

Hi santod040,

you've given us great rom. But I can't load my OTG and I tried the below script.

su
restorecon -FR /data/media/0

My OTG still can't be loaded. I go into the recovery and it seems there is an extra memory card was enabled bsides internal memory and the USB.

My question is that what script I can run to remove the added memory card after running above script. Because one of the apps can't run anymore after running the above script. I suspect that app tries to read or write to that non-exist memory card.

Thanks!

Edit
Then when I tried to install your ★ ☆ [ROM][5.0.1] Google Play Edition | Lollipop | v1.02, it got stuck at dots motion opening. Any solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)