Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
About Resurrection Remix ROM
Changelog
Installation
Downloads and useful links
Donations

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Resurrection Remix

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters
Included Main Features

-Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
-Network traffic monitor
-Toast animations
-Add changelog
-Listview animations
-LCD Density
-Add Weather display to status bar header
-Quick unlock
-Overall Speed up system
-Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
-Included all cm 12 features
-And many more slim omni and orginal RR improvements and system ui changes running in this alpha build. So enjoy

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
- Flash ROM using custom recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-TpiHEnTdWrOU5wTFQ3ZU5VTms/view?usp=docslist_api

Credits:
* Resurrection Remix Development
* CyanogenMod Development
* Skrilax_CZ

All friend like my work,press thank button

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [UNOFFICAL] [Obake] Resurrection Remix LP 5.5.9 for Obake, ROM for the Motorola Droid Maxx

Contributors
thinhx2
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2016-04-08
Last Updated 2016-04-08

[ROM] [UNOFFICAL] [Obake] Resurrection Remix LP 5.5.9 for Motorola Droid Maxx, ROM for the Motorola Droid Maxx

Contributors
thinhx2
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-04-08
Last Updated 2016-04-08

Last edited:
Reactions: westhaking

DroidByNine

Dec 2, 2016
Damn CM went down they haven't made an update since 8/22/2016. I was always on a phone and not computers when I was looking at how to build ROMs on their device wiki so I never downloaded anything or saved any info. Does anyone know about droid mini templates and Creation of ROM? I like this RRemix, and since CM went down , maybe one day I could try and compile a RR ROM for personal use if anyone could help. Or if this were updated that would be really cool too..

Thanks

DroidByNine

Dec 2, 2016
Since linageos hasent made a ROM for Obake yet would it be possible for you to make a RR with 13 or 14? Or possibly just an update with security updates? Your RR is a lot better than CM was.

Thinks

westhaking

Jan 18, 2009
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to @thinhx2 for building this ROM. Last week my trusty Nexus 6 (with that sweet Oreo flavor) bit the dust and so I had to bring out the old trusty Droid Maxx as a temporary replacement until the Pixel 2 arrives next month. I flashed this over stock 4.4.4 and the difference is night and day. Thank you for building this (even if it was almost a year and a half ago) and for keeping the download link available. It has made living with a four year old device actually enjoyable. Thank you! :good::good::)

Reactions: RebelSpirit

thinhx2

Jan 24, 2015
Quảng Ninh
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to @thinhx2 for building this ROM. Last week my trusty Nexus 6 (with that sweet Oreo flavor) bit the dust and so I had to bring out the old trusty Droid Maxx as a temporary replacement until the Pixel 2 arrives next month. I flashed this over stock 4.4.4 and the difference is night and day. Thank you for building this (even if it was almost a year and a half ago) and for keeping the download link available. It has made living with a four year old device actually enjoyable. Thank you! :good::good::)

You're welcome

Reactions: Abid Gabol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Resurrection Remix

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters
    Included Main Features

-Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -LCD Density
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And many more slim omni and orginal RR improvements and system ui changes running in this alpha build. So enjoy

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using custom recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-TpiHEnTdWrOU5wTFQ3ZU5VTms/view?usp=docslist_api

Credits:
    * Resurrection Remix Development
    * CyanogenMod Development
    * Skrilax_CZ

All friend like my work,press thank button

[ROM] [UNOFFICAL] [Obake] Resurrection Remix LP 5.5.9 for Obake, ROM for the Motorola Droid Maxx

Contributors
    thinhx2

Version Information

Created 2016-04-08
    Last Updated 2016-04-08

[ROM] [UNOFFICAL] [Obake] Resurrection Remix LP 5.5.9 for Motorola Droid Maxx, ROM for the Motorola Droid Maxx

Contributors
    thinhx2
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-04-08
    Last Updated 2016-04-08

You're welcome