[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][KKBL][xt926][xt925] Dirty Unicorns 5.1.1 [CLOSED]

Search This thread

dedik46

Sep 25, 2014
Thanks nobe, this rom is great with slim zero gapps all working well and very smooth, very recomended for daily driver, once again thanks bring du to razr hd

KC69

Jul 25, 2011
Crap. No hotspot. Love the ROM man, can't live without my internet, RAZR router.
It works great on exodus. Wonder what the diff is.

KC69

Jul 25, 2011
If I remember , I cried about it the last time I flashed du. Funny , your aod ROM it works fine, and cm and exodus, and that b one. I looked all through settings storage db and couldn't find any related files. Maybe they took them all out instead of just tweaking them. Dunno. But I'm Bummed.

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
It has to do with some external parts in the rom... May have to modify to match. I know sepolicy was a PITA, but there are still some stuff in the audit log that may get it fixed. Just have to comb through it more when I get time

Sent from my VS980 4G

Reactions: Zeljko1234

beefx

Jan 19, 2012
Lutsk

man, you killing me xD i just start testing CM12.1

thanks, i'll test it tomorrow

Do you plan make it official builds?

Last edited:

s_u_n

Nov 6, 2012
Pune
Razr HD Maxx XT926 -with Blisspop rom

My dad's phone is currently on Blisspop 2.1.

Can I just wipe and flash the zip?

Also, are there any things not working currently in this ROM?
His usage is basic - needs wifi, data, bluetooth, camera and lots of social media apps running at the same time .

kashif87

Apr 22, 2012
Any chance for xt907? M on LS bt smhow from 5.1 its very slow devd n buggy. Need smoooothest aosp 5.1, even if it's plain n simple

Sent from my DROID RAZR M

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
Hi Nobe! Can we expect a xt925 build? Thanks for your work..

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

Checkout the G+ page HERE

Any chance for xt907? M on LS bt smhow from 5.1 its very slow devd n buggy. Need smoooothest aosp 5.1, even if it's plain n simple

Sent from my DROID RAZR M

Checkout the G+ page HERE

I will post some treads later on those.. @JoseBerga You know you are welcome to spread that link to your usual site.. Thanks.

Reactions: JoseBerga

KC69

Jul 25, 2011
Hey nobe , had any luck with a hotspot fix for xt926 ? That was the only thing keeping it from being a daily for me. Thanks man.

KC69

Jul 25, 2011
Oh boy, I wouldn't have thought to look there. But your prolly on to sumpin, cuz it just keeps erroring out. Like it doesn't want to talk to my wireless n USB antenna. It won't USB tether either. I don't have a Bluetooth antenna on any of my machines, so I don't know if that works. Thanks for trying partner. Near as I can tell everything else works great. I do miss the schedulers that Exodus has, but that's a whole nuther aminal aye.

chokzgaming

May 16, 2012
This is one of the smoothest roms I have used, it's seriously lovely.

My nexus couldn't last a day on CM but this let's me leave it on MX player for 2 days and pick it up and carry on watching with less that 10% battery lost.

Im speechless.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
Oh boy, I wouldn't have thought to look there. But your prolly on to sumpin, cuz it just keeps erroring out. Like it doesn't want to talk to my wireless n USB antenna. It won't USB tether either. I don't have a Bluetooth antenna on any of my machines, so I don't know if that works. Thanks for trying partner. Near as I can tell everything else works great. I do miss the schedulers that Exodus has, but that's a whole nuther aminal aye.
No worries... Going to pick at some commits and see what I can get myself into. In do time.

Sent from my LG-VS980

Reactions: Zeljko1234

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In compliance to recent events.
    and Artical 12 of the Offical XDA rules
    This Tread is Closed

MODS PLEASE CLOSE
    Thanks, is very good, but my GPS works not have any solutions

Boot into bootloader and then:

Code:
    fastboot erase modemst1
    fastboot erase modemst2

Reboot and try to lock GPS with GPS Status & Toolbox.
    Hi Nobe! Can we expect a xt925 build? Thanks for your work..

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk
    Still working out some minor bugs on xt926... Once done you will see a version my friend.

Sent from my VS980 4G
    OP Updated

For recent ROM changes visit the G+ community from the link in the OP.

For Device changes the Wifi Tether is fixed, Set limits to Background app data via build prop (feel free to adjust it to your needs, default is 10), and also added in some of JL90's extra Governor's and Scheduler's into the kernel source.

Feel free to post any issues that you see and have, but for major issue please log and upload for me. Thanks.