This will enable Native Tether for Build 183.46.15. Shout out goes to iKrYpToNite for his work with this.
Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX HD Rooted or unlocked on 183.46.15
METHOD 1: TWRP INSTALL
1) Download the package below labeled "183.46.15_tether_twrpinstall".
2) Reboot Into TWRP recovery and navigate to the file for flashing.
4) Verify tether works
METHOD 2: MANUAL INSTALL
1) Download the package below labeled "183.46.15_tether_manual".
2) Download root browser by Jrummy from the play store
3) Navigate to System/Priv-App and rename VZWEntitlementservice.apk to VzwEntitlementservice.apk.bak.
4) Navigate to System and rename the build.prop to build.prop.bak
5) Place the package on the root of your sd card and extract the build.prop file within the folder.
6) Navigate to system and Copy and paste the new file.
7) Set permissions for the file to
This should show (rw-r--r--)
8) Reboot. Verify tether works
If installed in twrp, download the package below labeled 183.46.15_tether_revert. Flash in Twrp, reboot, verify subscription check re-enabled.
If manually installed, simply delete the build.prop you installed, remove the .bak extension from the original build.prop, verify permissions, reboot.
If you enjoyed this, consider donating! I do appreciate it.