What does that mean exactly. Thanks
20th October 2015, 10:54 PM |#102  
Flag The Darkside
Thanks Meter: 1,362

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuski

What does that mean exactly. Thanks

It means consult the Dev, Mod, or Creator of the Program. This is a ROM tread so next time please take it to the correct tread.

Thanks in Advance.
24th November 2015, 02:07 PM |#103  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 37

More
There is no mention of v9.8 here, but I installed it last week on my dad's XT926. Very stable and the performance is decent (I am tempted to compare with my XT1080 at times and I do find the 1 GB RAM on the XT926 to be insufficient with the RAM hungry social media applications that my dad uses).

This phone is quite outdated in terms of the CPU and RAM and it does show at times (especially when switching between apps).

However, this ROM does bring out the best of Lollipop on the table. Perhaps this will be the last release of DU (unless the DU team surprises us with Android M).
1st December 2015, 04:13 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vernon
Thanks Meter: 275

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_u_n

There is no mention of v9.8 here, but I installed it last week on my dad's XT926. Very stable and the performance is decent (I am tempted to compare with my XT1080 at times and I do find the 1 GB RAM on the XT926 to be insufficient with the RAM hungry social media applications that my dad uses).

This phone is quite outdated in terms of the CPU and RAM and it does show at times (especially when switching between apps).

However, this ROM does bring out the best of Lollipop on the table. Perhaps this will be the last release of DU (unless the DU team surprises us with Android M).

Well guys, I'm out. The build box I use is going away due to lack of funds so I won't be able to bring the 926, 907 etc up to M. Thanks for the good times and for using DU.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jl90x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jl90x Ad-Free
1st December 2015, 04:19 AM |#105  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 2,778

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jl90x

Well guys, I'm out. The build box I use is going away due to lack of funds so I won't be able to bring the 926, 907 etc up to M. Thanks for the good times and for using DU.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)