FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Battery Problem

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mustafa naim, Junior Member on 5th February 2017, 01:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello fellow xda members,
Last year i bought a droid razr replacement battery from ebay which lasted for a year and is now dead. It didn't give that much battery and usually discharged within 3-5hr. I am now planning to buy a new one but this time i am thinking to buy the battery of droid razr maxx and use it in droid razr xt912. Is this possible? I already surfed other post regarding the upgrade kit but it's too expensive and i really don't wanna change the interior part except the battery. Any solution .It really hurts me to see my droid laying dead . Please is there anyway i can get a battery for my xt912 with more battery

6th February 2017, 02:06 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
The razor only has a 1700 mah battery. So that is why it drains faster. Get a battery on amazon through amazon. That's where I got mine almost 2 years ago. Its OEM of course. I'm running resurrection remix 14.1 on my razor. Turn on the switch in settings configuration for deeper sleep motodoze and that helps with standby time. Also if you use application or wakelock blocker for google services on the update wakelock that will also help while in standby with screen off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)