- there is not more the splashscreen during the boot, to enter in Safestrap you have to select BP Tools in the Boot Mode Selection Menu(VolUp&&VolDown+PowerOn)
- has been added a Safe Rom slot that uses the unused partitions:
/preinstall (~ 600mb) for /system
/webtop (~ 1,4gb) for /data
/cache is shared with the Stock Rom slot
- in this version you have 6 slots: the Stock Rom slot, the Safe Rom slot and the four virtual slots
- the Safe Rom slot is faster than any virtual slot and safer than the Stock Rom slot
If you are using the original Safestrap you can simply install this new version over it and you will still have your roms in the virtual slots.
This version of Safestrap works like any other version of Safestrap and you can use the Stock Rom slot and the four virtual slots as you are usually do, the only thing that is a bit complicated is to install an aosp rom in the new Safe Rom slot that i provided in it.
DOWNLOAD AND GUIDE TO USE THE SAFE ROM SLOT
HOW TO POST REQUEST FOR HELP:
- You have to entirely read this thread, I do NOT answer redundant question.
I do not answer to requests for help in private, I have neither the time nor the interest in doing so.
Any doubts, questions or requests must be posted in this thread in order to answer a single time and help everyone.
Safestrap 3.75 for unused partitions (/preinstall & /webtop), Tool/Utility for the Motorola Droid RAZR
Last Updated 2016-01-05