FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][Official] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies (Updated 4/25/15)

332 posts
Thanks Meter: 205

By ktimque, Senior Member on 23rd November 2014, 08:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2017, 04:39 AM |#1871  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafas60

Hi Dear can you please help me i want to flash stock rom lollipop on my xt910 running jb how can i do this and is there any recommendation for cm

there is no stock lollipop for XT910

Sent from my XT1096 using XDA Labs

31st March 2017, 10:01 AM |#1872  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello. I have been using Mokee 5.1.1 Spyder, CDMA, final build for a year now. I'm getting a lot of lag when launching an app , or switching to the home screen, as well as a really, really long delay for the keyboard to come up in the text messenger, as well as in Chrome, which has made browsing damn near impossible. I have Kernel Aduitor LMK set "very aggressive", and have tried Trimmer; also I have cleared individual app caches in settings, as well as wiped app cache and davlik cache in Safestrap. Oh, and I constantly have apps freeze for a few moments (10 seconds?), only to appear responsive a second before "app not responding, wait/report/close" window comes up. I have CatLog, but not much idea of what exactly I'm looking for, or what to do about anything I do see (I know how to look for warning/error/fatal, but that's about it) I was thinking about switching to CM 13- unless someone has a better recommendation- and thought that this plus a more recent GAPPS might fix some of this. I don't expect my old gal to be super snappy or without occasional glitches, but texting and browsing should be pretty smooth. I'm open to other suggestions as well- delete apps I want but could do without, just new gapps without ROM change, replace the external SD card- if these are likely to fix up my phone. Also, I'm not sure where to find the correct version for CM MM for my device since CM is going through a transformation, as best I can describe it? I know this is an ancient old device and it may take a little while for anyone to get back to me but any advice is greatly appreciated.
31st March 2017, 07:05 PM |#1873  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattress

Hello. I have been using Mokee 5.1.1 Spyder, CDMA, final build for a year now. I'm getting a lot of lag when launching an app , or switching to the home screen, as well as a really, really long delay for the keyboard to come up in the text messenger, as well as in Chrome, which has made browsing damn near impossible. I have Kernel Aduitor LMK set "very aggressive", and have tried Trimmer; also I have cleared individual app caches in settings, as well as wiped app cache and davlik cache in Safestrap. Oh, and I constantly have apps freeze for a few moments (10 seconds?), only to appear responsive a second before "app not responding, wait/report/close" window comes up. I have CatLog, but not much idea of what exactly I'm looking for, or what to do about anything I do see (I know how to look for warning/error/fatal, but that's about it) I was thinking about switching to CM 13- unless someone has a better recommendation- and thought that this plus a more recent GAPPS might fix some of this. I don't expect my old gal to be super snappy or without occasional glitches, but texting and browsing should be pretty smooth. I'm open to other suggestions as well- delete apps I want but could do without, just new gapps without ROM change, replace the external SD card- if these are likely to fix up my phone. Also, I'm not sure where to find the correct version for CM MM for my device since CM is going through a transformation, as best I can describe it? I know this is an ancient old device and it may take a little while for anyone to get back to me but any advice is greatly appreciated.

These are the old builds...
https://droid.cs.fau.de/Official_CM_Builds/spyder/
But lineageos is the successor... You should look into that thread...
24th February 2018, 07:03 AM |#1874  
Wanna flash back to CM12, anywhere can found the rom ?

Thanks
25th February 2018, 06:52 PM |#1875  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlaw

Wanna flash back to CM12, anywhere can found the rom ?

Thanks

http://droid.cs.fau.de
26th February 2018, 06:35 AM |#1876  
Quote:
Originally Posted by eremitein

http://droid.cs.fau.de

Much Thanks for share !

"cm-12.1-20160121-NIGHTLY-umts_spyder.zip" is the last build of CM12.1 ?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)