FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][Official] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies (Updated 4/25/15)

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 204

By ktimque, Senior Member on 23rd November 2014, 08:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2015, 05:52 PM |#501  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 644

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyasamoah

I Dont use a Verizon simcard. I am outside the US.

Sent from my XT912 using XDA Free mobile app

Is your carrier CDMA or gsm based? @Bobcus Leper you know more on razrs get out here lol

Sent from my XT875 using XDA Free mobile app

14th January 2015, 06:20 PM |#502  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggie7797

Is your carrier CDMA or gsm based? @Bobcus Leper you know more on razrs get out here lol

I am on a GSM/WCDMA network. that is GPRS,Edge and 3G/3.5G

14th January 2015, 06:25 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 1,255

More
Quote:

I know hardly anything about radios @Oggie7797.
14th January 2015, 06:37 PM |#504  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyasamoah

I am on a GSM/WCDMA network. that is GPRS,Edge and 3G/3.5G

Well idk then. like i said, I dont have spyder so I am not sure how exactly the umts looks.... @tonyt. mind elaborating?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcus Leper

I know hardly anything about radios @Oggie7797.

Useless lol
14th January 2015, 06:54 PM |#505  
Flag El Talar
Thanks Meter: 507

More
Quote:

Well idk then. like i said, I dont have spyder so I am not sure how exactly the umts looks.... @tonyt. mind elaborating?

Useless lol

RAZR need changes in Framework, Boardconfig and .mk files, but you may need to have a RAZR(umts/cdma) to see what changes, the hardware is similar to Bionic but not the same
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyt. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tonyt. Ad-Free
14th January 2015, 07:07 PM |#506  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt.

RAZR need changes in Framework, Boardconfig and .mk files, but you may need to have a RAZR(umts/cdma) to see what changes, the hardware is similar to Bionic but not the same

I know but i mean what is the difference between spyder and spyder_umts? does umts have verizon logo? I know for sure that you own one
The Following User Says Thank You to Oggie7797 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oggie7797 Ad-Free
14th January 2015, 07:10 PM |#507  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt.

I still didnt understand but...Okay
14th January 2015, 07:10 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 1,255

More
Quote:

I know but i mean what is the difference between spyder and spyder_umts? does umts have verizon logo? I know for sure that you own one

Didn't mean to like.
No, UMTS-SPYDERS DON'T HAVE ANY LOGOS BESIDES THE MOTOROLA ONES!! NO VERIZON LOGOS! @Oggie7797
14th January 2015, 07:24 PM |#509  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcus Leper

Didn't mean to like.
No, UMTS-SPYDERS DON'T HAVE ANY LOGOS BESIDES THE MOTOROLA ONES!! NO VERIZON LOGOS! @Oggie7797

Then that guy has a Spyder with what a GSM patch? Yall have one of those right? Bionic does but It's no fast by any means from what i have read. I use verizon, so. lol
14th January 2015, 07:41 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Please help..
Hi guys,
I just installed the new spyder_umts latest 20150111 build which was almost stable but have minor issues like lockscreen lags, drawer lags and the phone seems to be slow, so I clean install the previous 20150102 which was perfectly stable and running smoothly but when I got Google signin prompt it & tried to login it always keep saying "Couldn't Sign In" error again & again..
Any Solutions?
14th January 2015, 08:22 PM |#511  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh29

Hi guys,
I just installed the new spyder_umts latest 20150111 build which was almost stable but have minor issues like lockscreen lags, drawer lags and the phone seems to be slow, so I clean install the previous 20150102 which was perfectly stable and running smoothly but when I got Google signin prompt it & tried to login it always keep saying "Couldn't Sign In" error again & again..
Any Solutions?

Out of curiosity, when you had these lags did you ever clear your recents and/or wipe cache? LP is awful at memory management at this stage and for me I have to religiously clear recents and dump cache once a week to keep it at optimal speeds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oggie7797 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oggie7797 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)