Get your OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) ROM from official website - https://download.lineageos.org/umts_spyder
FLASH VIA TWRP.
Get your Android 7.1.2 GAPPS - HERE!
Get your SUPERUSER file - HERE!
Get your XPOSED file - https://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk25/arm/
Optional: (Before installing LOS14.1) format userdata as ext4.
With custom ROM running on STOCK ROM, you have more media space, battery seems better, faster and smoothier performance compared to virtual slot like SLOT 1, 2, 3... and I feel its way better.
And yes, I got it working for my XT910 and XT910 MAXX~ So RAZR is not dead!
Note: I am not a developer.
FOR DROID RAZR XT912 user - Not sure whether this will work for XT912 or not. But you can try, but i'm not responsbile for any bricked or any issue, cuz' I don't own DROID RAZR XT912.
For everyone else - I am not sure whether other ROM will work or not, you could try, but I am not responsible for anything.
What do you need:
- ROOTED Motorola RAZR XT910 running 4.1.2 Jellybean
- Safestrap 3.75 (TWRP 22.214.171.124) installed
- GAPPS for 5.1.1, GAPPS for 6.0, GAPPS for 7.0
- CM12.1 / CM13 ROM / LineageOS 13.0 / LineageOS 14.1 ROM
- RSD Lite (If anything goes wrong)
Here we go! Before we start, ensure these few things.
1. You have rooted your RAZR XT910 running Stock 4 1.2 JB!
2. You have installed SAFESTRAP 3.75
3. Download the required files and installed the APKs.
4. Transferred the CM or LineageOS ROM and GAPPS to your internal storage.
5. Ensure your phone is fully charged or else just plug into power.
1. Install Safestrap > Install Recovery > Reboot to Recovery
2. Check to ensure Boot Option: STOCK ROM
3. Press Back
4. Press Wipe
5. Wipe > Advanced Wipe
6. Select DALVIK CACHE + DATA + CACHE (DO NOT WIPE SYSTEM!)
7. Swipe to Wipe and wait...
8. Press Back box [BACK] button.
9. Press Back arrow <-- -button
9. Select Swipe to Factory Reset and wait...
10. Press Back box [BACK] button.
11. Press Back arrow <-- -button
12. On the main page of Safestrap, select INSTALL.
13. On the top, ensure it is Internal Storage.
14. Direct to the folder where you stored the CM or LineageOS ROM at.
15. Select the file.
15. Untick the ZIP file signature verification
16. Swipe to Confirm Flash
17. Wipe Cache/Dalvik
18. Press Back box [BACK] button.
19. Wipe Cache/Dalvik again
20. Press Back box [BACK] button.
21. Press Back arrow <-- -button
22. Direct to the folder where you stored the GAPPS file at.
23. Select the file
24. Untick the ZIP file signature verification
25. Swipe to Confirm Flash
26. Wipe Cache/Dalvik
27. Press Back box [BACK] button.
28. Wipe Cache/Dalvik again
29. Press back all the way and reboot to system!
30. TADA! RAZR REBORN!!!
Screenshot with steps coming later.
Download required files:
- CM12.1 5.1.1 - CLICK ME!
- CM13 6.0 from stargo - CLICK ME!
- GAPPS - CLICK ME!
- SAFESTRAP 3.75- CLICK ME!
- RSD LITE - CLICK ME!
ROM OS Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: LineageOS
Build Date: Sat, February 2018
Android Security Patch Level: 5th February 2018