Hi, everyone I'm from Taiwan! First, I have a BIG thumb up to @Arasthel for helping me out some mirror bugs which is really tough to fix, and he also did so many test on this. Without him this project will not make it.
This is the successor to my CM13 ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dro...-port-t3503053
- GPS over Wi-Fi will only works when Gapps installed.
- IR sensor stop working when screen off(Works when charging.)
- Torch tile won't work sometimes after reboot, it is because the moto sensor isn't initialize properly.(To fix this bug, you have to pull down the statusbar and press edit icon.)
- Westwood TCP congestion algorithm (enabled by default)
NTFS support CIFS support
the kernel is not stable for patching these addons, will ad back these features when ready.
This ROM is MAINLY for Moto X Force. Now we confirmed Droid Turbo 2 also working.(20170312)
Confirmed working on CN variant(XT1581), EU variant (XT1580) Brazil (XT1580, timbr and tefbr) Moto X Force and Verizon Droid Turbo 2 (Reported by a Chinese with his unlocked version of DT2.)
Some Chinese user reported they can flash this ROM from stock 5.1.1 ROM without having any problem.
If you have any modem problem such as no signal or no Wi-Fi connection, flash clean stock ROM base on your variant and then flash this ROM.
Latest LineageOS14.1 ROM for Kinzie
OpenGapps: Platform: "ARM64", Android: "7.1", Variant: "pico" or "nano" is recommended
Addon SU: https://lineageos.mirrorhub.io/su/addonsu-14.1-arm64-signed.zip Flash "addonsu-14.1-arm64" for install and "addonsu-remove-14.1-arm64" for uninstall.
- Unlock bootloader, if you don't know how to do it, please check the posts or search from Droid Turbo 2 section.
- Flash TWRP from bootloader. @Xadro's is strongly recommended.
- First and the most important is to do a nandroid backup from TWRP! Then do a clean install (wipe /data, /cache and /system from TWRP.) After flashing the ROM, flash a Google apps package or su, and then reboot.
- CyanogenMod/LineageOS and its contributors
- Open GApps
- Specially thanks to @Arasthel and @Xadro for their works on initially porting cm12.1 to Kinzie
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Droid Turbo 2
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: Project from Clark with 3.10.x kernel, ROM for the Moto X force
Last Updated 2018-04-23