FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Blue Replacement Battery Case

488 posts
Thanks Meter: 309

By Gundabolu SC, Senior Member on 19th December 2014, 03:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Replacement battery back cover for the Droid Turbo... Ordered it from aliexpress for 18$, being really skeptic about its credibility i was scared but impressed with their awesome service... Had ordered two cases off ebay and one month LATER still not here and both were sent using the same free shipping service from China!
I love the quality of it... its just brilliant.... Beware that some shippers are getting greedy and shipping it without the LED flash and charging extra for it but mine sent me the case along with the dual LED flash! I am just waiting for a front glass replacement to pop up so that i can make my Droid Turbo Brand New once again!!!
It was a horror story when it fell from my pocket and i rode over it on my two wheeler(Bike)! As i have imported the phone no replacement!!!
Anyways if u guys need any more pics or any info let me know!

Nylon Black Battery backs:
Price- $25.65 - eBay
Price-$22.79- aliexpress
Price-$25.43- etradesupply

Nylon Blue Battery backs:
Price- $28.99 - eBay
Price-$28.98- aliexpress
Price-$25.34- etradesupply

Metalized Glass Fiber Back:
Black $25.34 etradesupply
Black-$ 33.24 aliexpress
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141219_202401206.jpg
Views:	3054
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	3072720  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gundabolu SC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gundabolu SC Ad-Free

20th December 2014, 02:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 762

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundabolu SC

Replacement battery back cover for the Droid Turbo... Ordered it from aliexpress for 18$, being really skeptic about its credibility i was scared but impressed with their awesome service... Had ordered two cases off ebay and one month LATER still not here and both were sent using the same free shipping service from China! Well anyways here you go!

Turbo case
I love the quality of it... its just brilliant.... Beware that some shippers are getting greedy and shipping it without the LED flash and charging extra for it but mine sent me the case along with the dual LED flash! I am just waiting for a front glass replacement to pop up so that i can make my Droid Turbo Brand New once again!!!
It was a horror story when it fell from my pocket and i rode over it on my two wheeler(Bike)! As i have imported the phone no replacement!!!

Imgs didn't come through
20th December 2014, 04:31 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 261

Donate to Me
More
That blue just looks Sexy.... Might have to change mine out. Which seller you get it from?
20th December 2014, 05:35 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makavelisk

That blue just looks Sexy.... Might have to change mine out. Which seller you get it from?

If someone sells the Metalized Black backs I might have to have a custom 64GB phone....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coronado is dead For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Coronado is dead Ad-Free
20th December 2014, 01:56 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 233

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Replacement battery back cover for the Droid Turbo... Ordered it from aliexpress for 18$, being really skeptic about its credibility i was scared but impressed with their awesome service... Had ordered two cases off ebay and one month LATER still not here and both were sent using the same free shipping service from China!

link please
i didn t find it
20th December 2014, 03:33 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makavelisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger2u

link please
i didn t find it

Added links to the OP!
And i had bought it from aliexpress for 18$ i am not sure if it was cuz of a mistake in pricing or what but soon after my purchase the price was 28$! I was just lucky i guess....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gundabolu SC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gundabolu SC Ad-Free
20th December 2014, 05:58 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Wow. That does look nice. How does it compare to the original ballistic? The exact same feel or any differences? Also, how easy was it to replace?
21st December 2014, 03:51 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Now I just need someone to verify that the Metalized Back will fit the 64GB and that there is't some memory module or something that makes it need the nylon back....
21st December 2014, 04:53 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by timofcourse

Wow. That does look nice. How does it compare to the original ballistic? The exact same feel or any differences? Also, how easy was it to replace?

Never used the Ballistic Nylon b4 so cant commenr on that... But the back seems of really high quality... And has original Motorola Logo with serial numbers n stuff so i am pretty confident its an OEM product... So guess they should feel the same!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gundabolu SC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gundabolu SC Ad-Free
28th December 2014, 05:46 AM |#10  
Flag Abu dhabi
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Does anyone know if these backs will work for the Moto Maxx (the non Verizon version)?

Quote:

Nylon Black Battery backs:
Price- $25.65 - eBay
Price-$22.79- aliexpress
Price-$25.43- etradesupply

Nylon Blue Battery backs:
Price- $28.99 - eBay
Price-$28.98- aliexpress
Price-$25.34- etradesupply

Metalized Glass Fiber Back:
Black $25.34 etradesupply
Black-$ 33.24 aliexpress

6th January 2015, 09:26 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronado is dead

Now I just need someone to verify that the Metalized Back will fit the 64GB and that there is't some memory module or something that makes it need the nylon back....

Was also curious about this. Just saw this update today: http://forum.xda-developers.com/droi...turbo-t2994543
TL;DR, it fits.

I want to try this but I'm concerned that I'll snap the frame.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)