FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Computerfreek274_1.0.8 Update Marshmallow 6.0.1 Global,De-bloated,Root,Volte, 5/29/17

1,799 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,081

By computerfreek274, Senior Member on 20th November 2016, 04:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Verizon and Non Verizon Build of 1.0.8 Stock Based with VoLte Verizon Support.

DOWNLOAD ROM AND OTHER TWEAKS HERE

For the Non-Verizon users Please See thread #2 Here

Computerfreek274_MM_1.0.8 Marshmallow 6.0.1
Based from Newest Stock 6.0.1 From 24.91.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US March 2017

You can now flash and use magisk Magisk SU

Magisk flash and rooted it and installed Xposed right from the Magisk app and it and is working great.

Note:
To pass Safety net check on magisk after you root and flash magisk go into magisk settings and click hide root. Then you will pass. If you don't see the the forums for help look here start at around page 86.

Changelog 1.0.8
Rebuild of MCG24.251-5-5
Just a bit more cleaning
Same Tweaks from 1.0.6 and 1.0.7
Faster boot time from 1.0.7

1.0.7 Change Log
Updated to 24.91.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US
Updated Audio Tweaks
Super Cleaned
Super fast boot times and great battery.

1.0.4 Change Log
Native Tether. (Tested and Working)
Audio Boost In call volume. "Fixed in 1.0.4 Lowed down from 94 to 90 Stock is 84 to avoid echo when volume was up to full."
Audio Boost Media Audio.
De-Bloated.
Removed Some Google apps like YouTube ,books,games,videos,Google Photos, Slacker radio, NFL Game,Verizon Cloud, Google pay and and some Verizon apps. Plus the demo stuff and mp4's also removed all amazon junk.
init.d Support.
Tweaks for speed.
Tweaks For battery life.
Junk Cleanup
Battery Tweaks
Speed Tweaks
Ram Tweaks
Cache Tweaks
Change Log 1.0.6
Fixed ADB debugging.
Cleaned File system
Fixed permissions
Misc Tweaks

DOWNLOAD ROM AND OTHER TWEAKS HERE

Please Note The Verizon apps like my Verizon are needed for Advanced calling to work. So there is just like in my other ROMS some Verizon apps.

How to install

1. Download and flash in twrp MCG24.251-5 Radios and BL before flashing this ROM. Download here ( Note you only have to do this 1 time)
2. Flash ROM DOWNLOAD ROM AND OTHER TWEAKS HERE
in TWRP wipe cache and reboot. ( Wiping data is always recommended not doing this you may still see apps bloatware that has been removed)

3. You can now flash and use magisk Magisk SU

Magisk flash and rooted it and installed Xposed right from the Magisk app and it and is working great.

To pass Safety net check on magisk after you root and flash magisk go into magisk settings and click hide root. Then you will pass. If you don't see the the forums for help look here start at around page 86.

Help and How To.

Pon-3 After you have root Download here.

Xposed After you have root Download here Flah in TWRP.
After flashing xposed Download and install the xposed installer Download Here.

If your looking To switch to 493 DPI you will have to fix the ambient display being off set you must install xposed mod called "app settings" found here or download it from inside of xposed. and set moto diplay to 640 DPI. If you need more help check the forums here. Download a flashable ZIP to set 493 DPI From here Please remember you need root and xposed..
Coming from LP .49 Then you may need to wipe data and cache Please remember to back up 1st. I am not responsible for data loss. Then start at step 1. above. You can try to just do a update to MM But I can not tell you if it will work or not.

A complete wipe is recommend..

I am not responsible for any damage or data loss do to you using this Firmware or mods on your phone.

Big Thanks to all the Developers for there hard work and help keeping the droid turbo alive. Sorry If I forgot anyone.
Huge Thanks to My buddy for sending me the OTA last Night.

And Big Thanks to:
@TheSt33v
@iiWoodstocK
@firstEncounter

Thank you for all the prayers. I still have medical problems going on and not getting much better. Working on Roms is a hobby for my Son and I and gives me something to do as I am no longer able to work. Thank you to all that have gave donations. This helps for Doctor bills,File hosting,Web hosting,Internet cost. If you guys like to help out and donate you can use the donate link for Paypal VIA XDA Link or Google wallet to [email protected].
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to computerfreek274 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift computerfreek274 Ad-Free

20th November 2016, 04:10 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lost

Donate to Me
More
For Non Verizon Build 1.0.8 Please Read This is For Non Verizon users. Almost 100% Stock With No Verizon junk

If you are coming from RR or CM based ROMs stop here and flash full stock firmware from the links here. When you are done and everything is back stock you can start to flash my Rom from step 1. flash full stock from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/dro...stock-t3512949 in twrp so everything updates boot radios modems and so one. This is a must to return to a stock firmware. There maybe other ways but this is the fastest for getting a clean running stock Rom back.

VERIZON USERS PLEASE GO BACK TO OP #1
Super Clean and made to work with everything from T-Mobile to China cell service. Tested on At&t and Freedom POP and T-Mobile.

You can now flash and use Magisk SU for rooting. Flash This after you are done with flashing Step # 2.
Magiskyou will be able to root and hide root and run apps like google pay or SnapChat.

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ!!!

This is only for Global users USA and Overseas Not for Verizon Users. This is for CDMA,LTE,GSM and Umts.

If you where to flash On a Verizon Account you will not get Voice mail or other Verizon services.

2 parts to flashing this Rom for Stock Based Global Rom. Please read all Steps.

If Coming from CM based ROM It is best to wipe everything data, system and cache.

If you think you are a Expert can can do it without Wiping Go for it!

If you can not update Google apps from the play store it is that you did not wipe.

You can try to delete only the .android folder on your internal storage.

Lets Start with Step one Please Download Step_1_Non-Verizon_Computerfreek_1.0.8.zip and Step_2.zip From Downloads.

1. Backup ( If you Don't it is not my fault! Just Backup Please Photos and Stuff)

2 Enter Twrp

3 Connect to PC and Copy Over files. Step_1_Non-Verizon_Computerfreek_1.0.8.zip and Step_2.zip

4 Goto Wipe and Hit Advanced Select System,Data and Both Cache. Slide over Switch to Start. This will Wipe saved games and stuff by Wiping Data.

5 Go to Install and Flash ONLY STEP 1 and Restart.

6 Setup phone it will run the Setup wizard and will or may say phone is activating Just let it go it will fail. Then Click USE wifi.

7 Set up your APN's if you need to under settings then more then networks.

8 If everything is working data and calls. Shutdown and reboot into TWRP.

9 In Twrp Reboot and Go to Install Flash Step 2.

10 Reboot and enjoy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to computerfreek274 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift computerfreek274 Ad-Free
20th November 2016, 04:10 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lost

Donate to Me
More
3rd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to computerfreek274 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift computerfreek274 Ad-Free
20th November 2016, 02:02 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I just buy a Droid Turbo but i need to know how can I unlock bootloader to flash TRPW and flash this rom
20th November 2016, 03:33 PM |#5  
Flag Meridian, ID
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Computerfreek274_MM_1.0 Android Stock 6.0.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliert

I just buy a Droid Turbo but i need to know how can I unlock bootloader to flash TRPW and flash this rom

Look here. You will do a lot of reading but it is worth it. Very smart people on here also.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3445523
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3292684

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Downloading now. Will install after backup and report back what I find. I do not use VoLTE. That not working will not effect me. #11 downloading it. 57% done. Thank you for your hard work. Been looking at a 6.0 rom. Just saw yours when I doing more searching today.
20th November 2016, 08:41 PM |#6  
Flag Meridian, ID

More
Alright. I wiped as you stated and installed rom. Everything went well. Restoring all my apps took around 2 hours. Only had 35 apps. Downloading super sue to flash in twrp to get root. Right bow everything seems good. Will test out more later. I do like the look of it and feel how.
20th November 2016, 09:31 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 379

More
Good to have you back Sir. Could you possibly please get the Verizon visual voice mail baked in this kind Sir.
That and the low in call volume were the only things keeping me from running as a daily.

Downloading now.
21st November 2016, 12:05 AM |#8  
Flag Meridian, ID

More
I am not able to get root. I installed the super su from the link I posted for the guy who wanted to know how to unlock bootloader and root. I installed super su in twrp. I have wiped cache before and after install. Reboot and stuck at the m logo screen. I have to reboot wipe cache and reinstall the mm ROM to get my phone to work. Any ideas?
21st November 2016, 12:20 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claps1775

I am not able to get root. I installed the super su from the link I posted for the guy who wanted to know how to unlock bootloader and root. I installed super su in twrp. I have wiped cache before and after install. Reboot and stuck at the m logo screen. I have to reboot wipe cache and reinstall the mm ROM to get my phone to work. Any ideas?

You need to use superSU version 2.76.
21st November 2016, 12:38 AM |#10  
Flag Meridian, ID

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve One

You need to use superSU version 2.76.

I googled that and downloading from
https://download.chainfire.eu/969/SuperSU/
Here we go.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I was installing 2.78

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Installed 2.76. wiped cache before install. Stuck on M logo screen.
21st November 2016, 12:54 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claps1775

I googled that and downloading from
https://download.chainfire.eu/969/SuperSU/
Here we go.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I was installing 2.78

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Installed 2.76. wiped cache before install. Stuck on M logo screen.

Read the O. P. Here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3426234
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
droid, droid turbo, turbo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)