Computerfreek274_Turbopop_Android_Pay 1.1 (SU4TL-44) 11/7/2015

Search This thread

computerfreek274

Oct 9, 2014
Lost
www.computerfreek.com
Computerfreek274 Turbopop Android Pay​

11/07/2015 Update This Android pay build has been updated to the newest tweaks it is running clean and wifi tether is working great. Android pay is also working 100% I just tested it at 3 stores today. Please remember this IMG has no root! however it is clean of junk and tweaked for speed with WIFI tether. For most users looking to root it was just to get wifi tether for the unlimited users. This rom is great if you like an clean stock android phone with working android pay and wifi tether.

Please Read​
This is an un-rooted Img to Support for android pay.​
This system image Is for users looking for a tweaked system better battery life and boosted audio and removed bloatware and Android Pay!​

So if you looking to still have a tweaked and clean phone but still you like to use android pay then this img is for you. Google android pay is checking for root all the time and unlocked boot loaders. So we can only hope to get an patched ver of android pay one day for rooted phones. So for now I am going to work on this IMG it will be lean and clean with some great tweaks and boosted audio.

Whats in this IMG ?
. (SU4TL-44) Please Update the IMG files read the readme file in zip on an how to.
. Wifi Tether HotSpot
. Ios emoji REMOVED!
. Removed Junk AKA bloatware
. Internet Tweaks
. Battery Tweaks
. Android Pay Support
. Boosted Audio Boosted phone audio.
. Faster Ring time on outgoing calls
. Ad blocking Coming soon.

Whats not in this IMG ?
Root
V4A

What is next for this IMG ?

Advanced Power menu.
Better Audio
And more.

Download 1.1 Of Computerfreek274_TurboPOP_AndroidPay Here
Uploading now 11/07/2015 @ 10:15 AM Please give it an hour or so to show up on the server.​

Help And Support​

Please Backup data! Photos and stuff you need just in case! I am not to be help responsible for data loss or if your phone dies.
This IMG has been tested on 4 phones today 2 of them needed a full wipe to get it it boot so please keep this in mine that you may have to do a full data wipe.

Please read the readme file to upgrade your modem and kernel to the newest ver.

Preparing to install this img when coming from an img with root xposed stuff like this. 1. Uninstall xposed and any mods reboot when done. Step 2 Flash via mofo let it try and boot if it hangs on the moto screen. Hold down power enter recovery and wipe cache and reboot. 3. Download android pay and update android services VIA google market setup android pay update remove cards it will not matter at this point. Just remember android pay only supports some cards and the ones you already have on your account. Also you now have to add you google wallet credit card to android pay as wallet and android pay are split up now.

If you can not boot no matter what you do and you forgot to backup your data then flash back the img you where on and boot BACK UP YOU DATA! Then start over with step 1. and when you get to step 2. Wipe cache and data.

Last edited:

rgerrans

Aug 29, 2010
Would you be willing to drop in the latest AdAway host file, and then I'm personally at 98% of why I run root on my phone?

Thanks again for all the hard work!!!

computerfreek274

Oct 9, 2014
Lost
www.computerfreek.com
Help and Support Update
For android Pay I will post updates on my website and on XDA and remember android pay is an unrooted tweaked img with ad blocking and more.
On my website Computerfreek.com Now has updated help and support how to setup stuff like adaway,Boot anamation, Dpi and more.
I will also be posting Pre-Release images there days before there on XDA for testing. There will also be images some custom images that will not ever be listed on here on XDA. So please check out the site it is still a work in progress but it is getting there. As of right now I did not get custom IMG listed and the newest ver is still 1.6 and it is listed below. I hope to clean up OP this week with some of the same info found on my website. I maybe doing an order page where you can order an custom IMG for a fee with 3 free Updates per IMG.

BriCo84

Nov 17, 2011
I have tried everything and cannot get audio to work at all. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
For me it is easy as soon as I am done testing and tweaking this build I will be back on my rooted 493 img. I can always pull out a credit card to pay for somthing not like any of us walk around with your phone only and not you real wallet.

Right. You have to pull out SOMETHING -- whether your phone or your credit card. It's the same action. Using the phone is not really any easier. :rolleyes:

And in the real world, no one leaves the house without their wallet. Occasionally going to work, I have left my phone at the house, but I've never left my wallet.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Dude this is a old image from before we had bootloader unlock and real root. This is useless now.. do your research

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Argghhh. I wish people would STOP digging up old threads. STOP IT. THIS is from September 2015! NOTHING from back then for the XT1254 is relevant for now. And Safety Net has been updated many, many times since then to block people. Anything that worked over a year ago sure wouldn't work now.

However, usually it's people who won't believe you need to pay for Sunshine to unlock their XT1254 bootloader. They dig up year old threads to ask the same question over and over like they are going to get a different answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: PILLMUZIK3600

BriCo84

Nov 17, 2011
Wow, you are really upset there buddy. Sorry that it bothers you. But to me, this is relevant. I have mofo root not sunshine, and i dont see the point in going through all the effort of sunshine and new roms, when moforoot works perfect. Furthermore i surely might be wrong, but i didn't see a lollipop or marshmallow ROM with these features (tweaked, tether, android pay).

I was simply asking if there was anyone who know how to get the audio working with this ROM. If you don't know, then just don't reply. What's the point in posting just to complain?

Right. You have to pull out SOMETHING -- whether your phone or your credit card. It's the same action. Using the phone is not really any easier. :rolleyes:

And in the real world, no one leaves the house without their wallet. Occasionally going to work, I have left my phone at the house, but I've never left my wallet.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Argghhh. I wish people would STOP digging up old threads. STOP IT. THIS is from September 2015! NOTHING from back then for the XT1254 is relevant for now. And Safety Net has been updated many, many times since then to block people. Anything that worked over a year ago sure wouldn't work now.

However, usually it's people who won't believe you need to pay for Sunshine to unlock their XT1254 bootloader. They dig up year old threads to ask the same question over and over like they are going to get a different answer.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Wow, you are really upset there buddy. Sorry that it bothers you. But to me, this is relevant. I have mofo root not sunshine, and i dont see the point in going through all the effort of sunshine and new roms, when moforoot works perfect. Furthermore i surely might be wrong, but i didn't see a lollipop or marshmallow ROM with these features (tweaked, tether, android pay).

I was simply asking if there was anyone who know how to get the audio working with this ROM. If you don't know, then just don't reply. What's the point in posting just to complain?

If you are still on Moforoot (with Kitakat 4.4.4 base installing a "Lollipop" image), you are 1 in a million. You're a year behind all the dev work. ;)

And the ROM will NOT work with Android Pay -- due to all the Android Pay/Safety Net updates the past year. SafetyNet will detect Moforoot. It's obsolete, out of date ROM that will no longer work.

5th May 2016, 02:43 PM
Getting Android Pay to work on a modified device is a constant cat and mouse game. A few workarounds were found and promptly patched by Google in Android Pay/Google Play Services/ Google App updates. If you use it frequently, unlocking is a bad idea. Android Pay might still work on an unlocked device, but any change that you make to any system files will cause it to not work, so there's no point in unlocking.

Even if you managed to root without unlocking (via moforoot or through the terrible kingroot method), you would break Android Pay because root is one of the first things that it looks for, and none of the apps/xposed modules designed to fool it are successful at doing so.

Last edited:

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
It isn't a miracle..
If this is a very stock ROM it should still make it past safety net.

It won't. Please let the year old thread die. It was dead for a reason.

This was back 6 months ago and Safetynet has been updated several times since then.

5th May 2016, 02:43 PM
Getting Android Pay to work on a modified device is a constant cat and mouse game. A few workarounds were found and promptly patched by Google in Android Pay/Google Play Services/ Google App updates. If you use it frequently, unlocking is a bad idea. Android Pay might still work on an unlocked device, but any change that you make to any system files will cause it to not work, so there's no point in unlocking.

Even if you managed to root without unlocking (via moforoot or through the terrible kingroot method), you would break Android Pay because root is one of the first things that it looks for, and none of the apps/xposed modules designed to fool it are successful at doing so.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anybody using this ROM verify it still works since the security net update?
    Dude this is a old image from before we had bootloader unlock and real root. This is useless now.. do your research

Would you be willing to drop in the latest AdAway host file, and then I'm personally at 98% of why I run root on my phone?

Thanks again for all the hard work!!!

Already done will work with adaway just as you did with my rooted img's.
    So now I have to choose between gravitybox and Android Pay?

For me it is easy as soon as I am done testing and tweaking this build I will be back on my rooted 493 img. I can always pull out a credit card to pay for somthing not like any of us walk around with your phone only and not you real wallet.

It isn't a miracle..
    If this is a very stock ROM it should still make it past safety net.