Thanks Meter: 1,246

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggie7797

You need a better naming process @Aaahh

Tap'd from my Unicorn covered Bionic

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1E&usp=sharing
It gets worse....

Anyways, init is old so your out of luck.
Safestrap has been abandoned...

First get the data repartitioing thing working
It should be really ease!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aaahh Ad-Free

20th November 2014, 08:47 PM |#22  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 645

Donate to Me
More
@roeblatt3 how did you build this? Just repo init LS and use m.ksy's local_manifest.xml and do repo sync and build or did you have to modify m.ksy's stuff? May I have a link to your source if using anything besides @m.ksy manifest? Thanks.

EDIT:
I found your github but if i may ask, why do you have it set so you must repo init your forked LS-kk? on cm11 all you have to do is repo init cm11 and use local_manifest to replace the repos that sync when running repo sync. What im asking, is can i not just repo init the official LS-kk and use your local_manifest to replace things with our device specifics? Thanks.
21st November 2014, 04:08 AM |#23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 85

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggie7797

@roeblatt3 how did you build this? Just repo init LS and use m.ksy's local_manifest.xml and do repo sync and build or did you have to modify m.ksy's stuff? May I have a link to your source if using anything besides @m.ksy manifest? Thanks.

EDIT:
I found your github but if i may ask, why do you have it set so you must repo init your forked LS-kk? on cm11 all you have to do is repo init cm11 and use local_manifest to replace the repos that sync when running repo sync. What im asking, is can i not just repo init the official LS-kk and use your local_manifest to replace things with our device specifics? Thanks.

You make a good point, but that's just how I roll. Although I don't see how it's much different than m.ksy's android repo. He has cm's and his local_manifest if I'm not mistaken. Either way it's gets the job done and it's not difficult to sync up with LS's changes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roeblatt3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift roeblatt3 Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 04:11 AM |#24  
Flag Jordan, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 645

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roeblatt3

You make a good point, but that's just how I roll. Although I don't see how it's much different than m.ksy's android repo. He has cm's and his local_manifest if I'm not mistaken. Either way it's gets the job done and it's not difficult to sync up with LS's changes.

Thanks for the reply, my concern is if I manually build your LS and sync up your forked repos, whenever I do a repo sync, it won't be current with official LS since yours is a fork of a set date. Or am I wrong? I'm new to git so I may be totally wrong. Correct me if I am

21st November 2014, 11:20 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
May have to test this out. I liked some of the old Liquid ICS builds for the Droid X.
22nd November 2014, 01:05 AM |#26  

More
Does the phone work?
22nd November 2014, 01:46 AM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiruscan

Does the phone work?

It should I got verizon activation recording (*228), but didn't try to activate

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
22nd November 2014, 02:18 AM |#28  

More
Just flashed and made a phone call with it so the phone function should work.

Anyone know how to enable the transparent status bar on this ROM?
22nd November 2014, 03:40 AM |#29  

More
First bug I noticed: the lockscreen slider targets doesnt work
22nd November 2014, 03:42 AM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiruscan

First bug I noticed: the lockscreen slider targets doesnt work

stay on target
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
22nd November 2014, 04:12 AM |#31  

More
No I meant I cant add any extra lockscreen targets. Sorry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)