Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Q&A] [UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 28th December 2014, 06:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

28th December 2014, 06:22 AM |#2  
Rocky Mount
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
CM 7 USB File Transfer Issue
So.. I bought an old Droid X2 on ebay ($26) to use on Tracfone until I can afford a more modern smartphone and a real carrier. I went through multiple roms trying to get a newer version of android and finally gave up, as all roms based on newer versions than GB had one issue or another that were dealbreakers for me. I've been using CM7 + Holo Launcher quite happily for a few days now, but I went to transfer some videos to the phones internal storage and the transfer would get a few MB in, and drop to 0kb speed. It's as if the phones storage is just locking up. I tried the SD card.. same result.. I booted into recovery and mounted USB storage there, tried to transfer to the SD card.. same result. This is not an issue I had on CM10, as unstable and slow as everything else was.

I really don't want to have to pull the battery to get to my SD card every time I want to add a file to my phone.

Also, I was not able to update the SU binary during the install process, it kept telling me there was no internet connection even though I was on wifi, same result on 3g.

I did really like CM10, but it was just so slow.. Even music was skipping.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)