I cant seem to get any app updates due to the old TF101 Android version
Android Version 4.0.3
Kernel Versio = 2.6.39.4
Build # IML74K.US_epad-9.2.1.27-20120615

Where can i get the simplest root
I do have a laptop but its running Win10

archbishopKL

Dec 17, 2014
Just jumping on this as I am in the same situation. Have searched for last hour and have found only broken links. Such a shame as the TF101 runs well, it's just you can't get the latest apps - eg: onedrive (I use for work).

Inkblotr

Dec 22, 2011
I'm in this boat as well. My old TF101 batteries are still holding charges but I would really like to have a newer ROM to install. I wish, I wish, I wish...... :-(

jcampero

Mar 9, 2021
Same situation. I just recently found an ASUS TF101 tablet and I am looking to install Android 6.0 on it. But I have not been able to get the tablet recognized by any of the PCs I have, 2 of which still have Windows 7 installed.

The installer for the application that is still on the official ASUS website, ASUS Pad PC Suite (PC version V1.0.42) is no longer able to download the rest of the information (“Internet Connectivity Error!") and the direct link to the full program (dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/TF101/Utility) doesn't seem to be available anymore either. I also tried installing the drivers I found on various sites but Device Manager still shows the tablet as an unknown USB device. I only have the original USB cable that works well charging the tablet.

Is there still a way I can install ASUS Pad PC Suite or the drivers so that the tablet can be recognized by the PC and I can upgrade it?

Thanks in advance.

zoranktc

Mar 9, 2021
Same situation. I just recently found an ASUS TF101 tablet and I am looking to install Android 6.0 on it. But I have not been able to get the tablet recognized by any of the PCs I have, 2 of which still have Windows 7 installed.

The installer for the application that is still on the official ASUS website, ASUS Pad PC Suite (PC version V1.0.42) is no longer able to download the rest of the information (“Internet Connectivity Error!") and the direct link to the full program (dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/TF101/Utility) doesn't seem to be available anymore either. I also tried installing the drivers I found on various sites but Device Manager still shows the tablet as an unknown USB device. I only have the original USB cable that works well charging the tablet.

Is there still a way I can install ASUS Pad PC Suite or the drivers so that the tablet can be recognized by the PC and I can upgrade it?

Thanks in advance.

Here you go pal.. this is AsusSync app. With this you can sync your ASUS TF101 with PC (i use it on W10 without problem).

Attachments

• AsusSync.rar
    64.9 MB · Views: 68
Reactions: jcampero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

Here you go pal.. this is AsusSync app. With this you can sync your ASUS TF101 with PC (i use it on W10 without problem).