* Based on 20170418 release official * Android 7.0 API 24 * Unsecured Boot.img * Increased battery life * Systemless Root & Busybox * Ramdisk Tweaks * Bloatware removed * Non recent limits * Memory optimizations * Tweaked for better battery and performance * Support almost 24 hours a day * AND MANY MORE
Required for Eragon Android 7 (Nougat) Rom
How to Install:
1.Required for Eragon Android 7.0
2. Flash custom recovery TWRP 184.108.40.206 via flashtools
3. Reboot to twrp with holding power and vol+ . after you see the elephone logo leave power button but hold vol+ a bit longer
4. Perform a fullwipe in recovery (wipe/advance/ system,data,cache and dalvik)
5. Find in Recovery "Choose zip from sdcard" choose appropriate zip file
6. Proceed steps installer gives
7. Reboot device after finishing installation
-Rom is rooted already , so you dont need to flash something else.
V.1.0 -initial release -1% battery -eragon advanced power menu -systemless root & busybox -systemless viper fx audio v4a ( thanks zhuhang ,owner of v4a ) -mixplorer explorer -latest gplay apps -removed bloatware -removed network signal icons -removed material green -themed to aosp blue -tweaked for better performance and battery -and many more-
-in settings/language & keyboard you can enter google keyboard settings.
in advanced settings you can change to different color themes or use your own , or change the long press delay or keypress vibration etc..
Go to settings/about/software info /more/ and tick 7 times on build number.
now you have enabled the Developer settings in settings.
browse there to Animations and set them to 0,5 or disable them.
In Nova Launcher settings got to "look and feel" and set
the animation and scroll speed to "faster then light"
Special Thanks / Credits to:
topjohnwu for his awesome Universal Systemless Interface called Magisk Mod and Magisk Manager-link-
HootanParsa for his Mixplorer explorer
zhuhang for his Viper Audio v4a Mod
Eragon ROM Nougat , ROM for the Elephone P9000
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 20170418
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-05-12
Last Updated 2017-05-14