17th October 2016, 09:45 PM |#301  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 9,834

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyliton

I upgraded from 3.0 to 4.1 today and I lost Xposed for some reason. Is there any way to get it back?

Reflash systemless xposed
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jonny Ad-Free
18th October 2016, 12:08 AM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny

Reflash systemless xposed

I did a clean install now and, in order to flash xposed, I had to flash Magisk. That worked, but for some reason the XposedBridge version is "old" and the modules I'm trying to use can't be enabled because of that. Any idea how I could fix this?

I'm running the latest version of DarkSense, with the latest version of Magisk and Xposed-Framework v86.6.
18th October 2016, 12:12 AM |#303  
Flag Birmingham

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyliton

I did a clean install now and, in order to flash xposed, I had to flash Magisk. That worked, but for some reason the XposedBridge version is "old" and the modules I'm trying to use can't be enabled because of that. Any idea how I could fix this?

I'm running the latest version of DarkSense, with the latest version of Magisk and Xposed-Framework v86.6.

No idea I'm afraid, I don't use magisk because I don't think it's a particularly good solution for xposed, it overcomplicates things - I'm still on the systemless xposed that doesn't require magisk (86.2)

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jonny Ad-Free
18th October 2016, 01:30 AM |#304  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny

No idea I'm afraid, I don't use magisk because I don't think it's a particularly good solution for xposed, it overcomplicates things - I'm still on the systemless xposed that doesn't require magisk (86.2)

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

I guess I derped. After rebooting twice it magically began to work.
5th December 2016, 10:21 AM |#305  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Get this ROM any updates in the future?
5th December 2016, 11:59 AM |#306  
Flag Birmingham

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anagastes

Get this ROM any updates in the future?

Rule number 1 on XDA: Never ask for ETA.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jonny Ad-Free
5th December 2016, 12:02 PM |#307  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Excuse my words. I know their ROM developer does a great job and I should not complain, so I apologize.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anagastes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anagastes Ad-Free
1st May 2017, 01:25 PM |#308  

More
Help
How can I change my lockscreen wallpaper?
And i can't install Apps they disappear after reboot and some Apps won't even Start anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)