Announcement from Deepflex: Elephone P9000 recieved BETA android 7.0
25th November 2016, 07:01 PM |#101  
Flag Toano, RE
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflex

Guys, i don't leave you
Phone repaired by dissasembling, unconnected battery and pressed test points with flashing of only preloader.

April fool in november?
I was about to send my phone back to Amazon...
The Following User Says Thank You to Lorisson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lorisson Ad-Free

25th November 2016, 07:27 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 1,731

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorisson

April fool in november?
I was about to send my phone back to Amazon...

Not april Phone is realy be hard broken, and i forgot to connect button after dissasembling, now all fine
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deepflex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deepflex Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 07:33 PM |#103  
Flag Valladolid
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Could you tell us something about next release of beta 2?

Enviado desde mi P9000 - 7.0
25th November 2016, 07:46 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 1,731

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitanitos

Could you tell us something about next release of beta 2?

Next release not beta Elephone tell me, that next release is stable. You know, that Elephone soon release P9000 E with other band's. He is comming with 7.0 from box. 7.0 on him and on our device is same, only difference in modems. It's not prob and very soon we get stable 7.0
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Deepflex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deepflex Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 07:47 PM |#105  
Flag Valladolid

More
OK, perfect

25th November 2016, 08:32 PM |#106  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 56

Donate to Me
More
Nice
26th November 2016, 02:53 AM |#107  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 9,834

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrofryed

And still the ugly white screens. I'll stick with cm13 for now. At least it's themeable. I still don't understand why we have phones capable of 1080p resolution and icons and screen look like a 5 year old made them with a windows 95 paint program.

From a UI design point of view Material Design makes an awful lot of sense and I myself personally like it very much, it looks much, much nicer than previous Android UI's

If you want UI that looks like a 5 year old made them then check out the non-MD versions of Samsung TouchWiz.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jonny Ad-Free
26th November 2016, 04:07 AM |#108  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny

From a UI design point of view Material Design makes an awful lot of sense and I myself personally like it very much, it looks much, much nicer than previous Android UI's

If you want UI that looks like a 5 year old made them then check out the non-MD versions of Samsung TouchWiz.

Good point.
26th November 2016, 01:14 PM |#109  
Flag Valladolid

More
@Deepflex , could you please remove the backdoor "adups" if it is present in your room? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Gitanitos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gitanitos Ad-Free
26th November 2016, 09:49 PM |#110  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflex

Next release not beta Elephone tell me, that next release is stable. You know, that Elephone soon release P9000 E with other band's. He is comming with 7.0 from box. 7.0 on him and on our device is same, only difference in modems. It's not prob and very soon we get stable 7.0

!!!??? USA band 4 maybe????!!!!

That's exciting news
28th November 2016, 03:56 PM |#111  

More
will elephone be signing the rom with test keys or release keys?
they need to use release keys so apps like android pay and other banking apps can work. If they dont then what is the point of NFC
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)