Android marshmallow Coming For Epic 4g Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S
    SlimWiz
    Android marshmallow Coming For Epic 4g Touch​

Yea Im Making A marshmallow Rom For The Epic 4g touch Im All Most Done To

What Rom Will Have
    1.marshmallow Wallpapers
    2.marshmallow Sounds
    3.marshmallow Apps
    4.marshmallow Themed System
    5.Marshmallow Boot Animation

Bugs I Have Seen
    -None

This Will Come Out On Dec 23-29
    I am a little skeptical. We could not get CM12 to work, however if you have succeeded in getting Marshmallow/CM13 to boot and run on our device then indeed we will all love you. Waiting patiently....
    Probably because work was started on CM12 before but never completed/corrected, its probably easier to perfect what was already started versus starting from scratch on CM13.

EDIT: @unknownsoldierx, believe it or not its easier to step to lollipop and then marshmallow than it is to just jump straight to marshmallow because it reduces the amount of changes that have to worked, the differences between KK and LP would typically be less then the difference between KK and MM.

In other words, its easier to jump 6ft and pull yourself up and jump another 6ft than it is to jump 12ft in one jump.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I get it. Wasn't trying to sound critical or snarky.

I'm curious what changed after KK, though. AFAIK, the differences between the i9100 and the D710 much smaller with KK.
    What's your reason for working on CM12 instead of CM13? Either one would be great, but I figured you'd skip CM12.
    Probably because work was started on CM12 before but never completed/corrected, its probably easier to perfect what was already started versus starting from scratch on CM13.

EDIT: @unknownsoldierx, believe it or not its easier to step to lollipop and then marshmallow than it is to just jump straight to marshmallow because it reduces the amount of changes that have to be worked, the differences between KK and LP would typically be less then the difference between KK and MM.

In other words, its easier to jump 6ft and pull yourself up and jump another 6ft than it is to jump 12ft in one jump.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Any progress on this?
    Obviously not, you don't see him replying when I asked do you, if there was progress it would be posted below me.

I think they chickened out because they weren't going to actually build lollipop, I think they were going to theme a Kit Kat ROM and they know we would have figured it out and embarrassed them.
    Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk