FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for the Essential PH-1 (mata)

1,584 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,916

Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2018, 05:10 AM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Is there a changelog for the nightly builds?

EDIT: Also, this ROM comes with the Essential Accessory APK (com.essential.score or Score.apk) built in to /system. However, there are two other apps on the Play Store from Essential: Essential Services (com.essential.ecore) and Essential Resources. Any thoughts as to whether those are needed or beneficial for Lineage?
27th March 2018, 05:50 AM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvisforme

EDIT: Also, this ROM comes with the Essential Accessory APK (com.essential.score or Score.apk) built in to /system. However, there are two other apps on the Play Store from Essential: Essential Services (com.essential.ecore) and Essential Resources. Any thoughts as to whether those are needed or beneficial for Lineage?

OEM updates are normally a no go with custom ROMs I wouldn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joylesstuna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joylesstuna Ad-Free
27th March 2018, 05:51 AM |#1023  
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Just wondering if anyone else is having any sort of issues with VPN speeds and data speeds in general. On the stock ROM I'm getting similar speeds between VPN connected or not, this will be in the 28-34mbps range, with lineage I'm getting less than 1 mbps consistently on VPN and unconnected data speeds will be in the 15-20mbps. This is NordVPN and the T-Mobile network in downtown ATL with probably more than 50 runs on speedtest.net in various times of the day/night on both stock and lineage consistently gave me slower data speeds and less than 1mbps with VPN connected.

Edit: I've also changed the APN to a lot of different things just to see if something would fix it that was a no go. The stock APN didn't work either.
27th March 2018, 01:36 PM |#1024  
Flag The Poconos
Thanks Meter: 2,734

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvisforme

I installed them when I was running lineage... They don't hurt

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rignfool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rignfool Ad-Free
27th March 2018, 04:24 PM |#1025  
Thanks Meter: 1,980

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rignfool

I installed them when I was running lineage... They don't hurt

I've also had them installed on every custom rom I've used. They're more for the camera and to update accessories (like updating the dongle).

No issues on my end either.
The Following User Says Thank You to crixley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crixley Ad-Free
28th March 2018, 01:03 PM |#1026  
Flag Malmo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arju

It doesn't work on any custom roms for the Essential phone right now. I'm sure when one rom manages to figure it out, all the others will be able to implement a fix too.

Where do I find last boot .img for this rom, thanks!
Needs for rooting!!
28th March 2018, 02:18 PM |#1027  
Flag Örebro/Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasset

Where do I find last boot .img for this rom, thanks!
Needs for rooting!!

Sorry I'm not on LOS at the moment so won't be able to pull the boot.img. You could either search for a tutorial on how to pull boot.img on xda or just wait for someone else to answer your question. I tried searching on discord for you but haven't found someone who has done that yet. (Alternatively you could use the Neutrino Kernel).
28th March 2018, 02:25 PM |#1028  
Flag Malmo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arju

Sorry I'm not on LOS at the moment so won't be able to pull the boot.img. You could either search for a tutorial on how to pull boot.img on xda or just wait for someone else to answer your question. I tried searching on discord for you but haven't found someone who has done that yet. (Alternatively you could use the Neutrino Kernel).

ThanksI I flashed Neutrino but no root. I’m missing something!?
28th March 2018, 02:26 PM |#1029  
Flag Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
Thanks Meter: 1,537

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasset

ThanksI I flashed Neutrino but no root. I’m missing something!?

Yes...read the OP for Neutrino, specifically the part about rooting ("Magisk Installation").
28th March 2018, 02:43 PM |#1030  
Flag Malmo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skripka

Yes...read the OP for Neutrino, specifically the part about rooting ("Magisk Installation").

Thanks, I got it!
28th March 2018, 02:57 PM |#1031  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
what the step to install this Rom with root?
where to get the default boot image?
thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)