FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Evo Shift 4G :: V7.1.0 (9 Oct 2011)

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 10th March 2015, 09:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Evo Shift 4G :: V7.1.0 (9 Oct 2011)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Evo Shift 4G :: V7.1.0 (9 Oct 2011). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

10th March 2015, 09:22 PM |#2  
Flag Droidville
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Dead Thread?
I can't believe its been over two years since anyone has posted here. I just installed and am running CM_10.1 in an HTC EVO 4G I bought from someone in 2013. Left it sit for over a year and finally decided I should do something with it. I guess everyone has moved on to newer devices and bigger and better things. What happened to all of the tree huggers wanting to keep old devices out of the landfill and in service or the geeks that like to mess with the older stuff just to see what they can do with it to keep it going or current? I can't even find a decent thread on using CM_10.1 on an EVO 4G. What is the general consensus on this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)