By chrmhoffmann, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th November 2015, 12:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2015, 07:47 PM |#101  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dede525

wow, I just came to xda to see if someone wrote something new about the FP1 and you actually did it! That's amazing, a cm11 rom for the FP1 is kind of incredible!
I am considering to flash this rom, but have a question that I couldn't find on the topic:
Is the dual sim working or is just one sim working?

It is BTW not CM11.

Chris
The Following User Says Thank You to chrmhoffmann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrmhoffmann Ad-Free

21st December 2015, 09:32 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joergschulz

Definitely works. My setup: 1st sim data-only, 2nd sim voice, SMS.
I am using the most current version, FP launcher, XPosed, Google apps (most recent open GAPPS), just like written above

How did you get xposed framework to install correctly? I get an error that xposed is not yet compatible with sdk version 19.
21st December 2015, 09:33 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Go back a few pages in this thread to find out.
The Following User Says Thank You to manu_26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manu_26 Ad-Free
21st December 2015, 10:42 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manu_26

Go back a few pages in this thread to find out.

So you are saying we need to use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=67
The Following User Says Thank You to Donat.Callens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Donat.Callens Ad-Free
21st December 2015, 10:46 PM |#105  

More
At least it works for me. Use at your own risk.
22nd December 2015, 02:27 PM |#106  

More
Thank you for this 4.4 ROM chrmhoffmann. I like it

Only two things have been found to be not working:
- ART instead of Dalvik (no error message, it just does nothing)
- Face Unlock (on the configuration screen, it seems it cannot use the front face camera as there is no image)

PS: used manu_26 solution for Xposed successfully
The Following User Says Thank You to Donat.Callens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Donat.Callens Ad-Free
6th January 2016, 07:28 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrmhoffmann

Released to fix:
- dial funny numbers (like *143#)
- creation of sim card contacts was crashing

Chris
PS: very likely last release this year Happy holidays!

Thanks again for the 9.2 release. For me, the best software my FP1 ever had.
- Now I can even pair with my car radio using bluetooth successfully which wasn't possible with FP original software.
- GPS fix faster than previously, and more accurate as well. Without knowing, even without Google services (forgot to reinstall the gapps after installing 9.2).
Chris, you saved my FP1 from being sold 2nd hand!
The Following User Says Thank You to joergschulz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joergschulz Ad-Free
6th January 2016, 07:54 PM |#108  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,122

More
093 released
Changelog fp1-kk444-CH-0.9.3 - also you might want to check if there are new gapps here and flash at same time: http://opengapps.org/?api=4.4&variant=nano
- Android Security Updates from Google bulletin 1-JAN-2015 (http://source.android.com/security/b...016-01-01.html)
- Some kernel CVEs (CVE2015-8543, CVE2015-8575, CVE2015-7509)
- Attempt to fix German's E-PLUS on O2 roaming

Chris
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chrmhoffmann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrmhoffmann Ad-Free
6th January 2016, 07:59 PM |#109  

More
Damn, drop those releases like they're hot. Awesome. If you update faster, you'll invent time travel.
7th January 2016, 09:24 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks a lot. Great!!!, everything is working fine
8th January 2016, 01:53 PM |#111  

More
I personally tested the Aroma installer for the Open GAPPs 4.4 on this ROM and it works flawlessly. I now get to remove all the Stock applications and can replace the default Browser, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Keyboard and Messenger apps with the latest versions from Google. And there is still space left on /system for XPosed and some... Awesome.
The only downside is the big download size for the small amount of apps i am going to use from it. But it is worth it nevertheless.
Edit: The Aroma version from 2015-12-19 works fine. The latest from 2016-01-08 does not.
Edit2: The Aroma from 2016-01-09 does work fine. Make sure you check the Version Information file and have ok in the Sig. column for (almost) all the applications
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)