Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Find 7] "Metallium OS" by Spike Lab

276 posts
Thanks Meter: 286

By Schneiderle, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Spike Laboratory - Metallium

ABOUT Spike Laboratory - Metallium

Spike Laboratory - Metallium >>SPLM is an after market firmware based latest "Android Lolli-Pop 5.X.X. This firmware is designed By Spike Laboratory .This firmware suits specially for those people who like,Multitasking performance,optimum speed. In-addition to This the firmware has Inbuilt options and settings to make customization of your Device the way you like.

Features , changelogs and screenshots can be found on Spike Laboratory - WEB

SUPPORT FOR SPLM RELATED ISSUES :

We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this firmware. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has addressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.

Ask a question in your device forum either in xda . Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

SPLM ROM AND RECOMMENDED GAPPS
SPLM ROM for Oppo Find 7

(Please do not mirror Download links or Mention Link in any of your posts )

INSTALLATION STEPS:

Minimum Requirements To Install SPLM:

Your Device Should be Rooted with Unlocked Boot-loader & Latest Custom recovery Installed.

Installation Procedure:

(A)If you are making a Fresh Installation(or Coming from any other rom other than SPLM) :

Boot Into Recovery Mode
Wipe Data,System,Cache,Dalvik
Flash provide latest SPLM ROM Zip
Again Wipe Cache and Dalvik
Reboot To System
Now again Reboot into Recovery Mode
Flash latest G-Apps
Wipe Cache and Dalvik....and Reboot To System.

(B)If you are already Running SPLM Rom But You want to Update with latest Version:

Boot Into Recovery Mode
Flash provided Updates of SPLM ROM(latest weekly)
Again Wipe Cache and Dalvik
Reboot To System.

SOURCE:

SPLM ROM complete source
Kernel sources

OFFICIAL LINKS & INFORMATIONS :

Official Web-Page

WHO IS TEAM SPIKE LABORATORY?:
TEAM SPIKE LABORATORY

Every donation you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make SPLM better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed SPLM Rom, please consider contributing or donating so we can achieve our goal.Please Don't hesitate to hit the THANKS button.Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy SPLM Roms!

XDA:DevDB Information
Metallium OS, ROM for the Oppo Find 7

Contributors
Schneiderle, a1krab
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-09-09

Created 2015-09-09
Last Updated 2015-09-10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-09.jpg
Views:	4098
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	3468106  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schneiderle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Schneiderle Ad-Free

9th September 2015, 05:42 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
9th September 2015, 06:23 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
9th September 2015, 06:29 PM |#4  
House Avernus
Thanks Meter: 957

Donate to Me
More
nice! a new rom for the find 7. I have a few questions. is it universal for 7/7a? does it support unified storage? how about the new lcd panels? thanks a bunch :P
a1krab
9th September 2015, 06:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Supports lvm I have a find 7 not find 7a the ROM is tested on find 7 you should see if camera is working or not on find 7a. I am in contact with mikeng of cm to keep myself updated with everything regarding both the devices

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
9th September 2015, 07:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Looks great!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I will test it and report any bugs. Thanks for this ROM. Also, in the future, can you merge the new kernel (DespairKernel R1) which currently is in testing mode. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to brownboy2050 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brownboy2050 Ad-Free
a1krab
9th September 2015, 08:10 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No we want to keep it simple don't want to boost this as a putover . But you can flash kernels using a custom recovery and your kernel aduitor to tweak it just for the sake of it I will see what is best to take from despair kernel in future releases.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
10th September 2015, 04:28 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
This looks awesome! Glad to have a new rom for the find 7 series. I'll be checking this out over the weekend for sure!

EDIT: I've been using this ROM for the whole weekend, and can safely say that while this device doesn't come with all the features of other ROMs, they certainly have a speedy and solidly built ROM! I will now be using this as my daily driver, as your ROM seems to give me the best battery life of any ROM available (I should mention I'm also using the Despair Kernel too).

Awesome job guys! Can't wait for the next update!
10th September 2015, 10:38 AM |#9  
Flag Banja Luka
Thanks Meter: 1,385

Donate to Me
More
Hello I am the team leader, i would like to say this a initial build .
This rom will be completely diffrent and we hope independent as some others are.
If you have any suggestions about further improvments features either pm me or make pull requests.

Enjoy and thanks for positive support.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buda1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Buda1996 Ad-Free
10th September 2015, 04:03 PM |#10  
Flag Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 452

More
Tried the rom and im amazed. Stock keyboard is awesome. Love it. Everything is smooth and composed. Already request some features. Hope to see this rom grow stronger. Good job dev. Some screenshot attached. If anyone miss Color OS camera, here is the link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...cm11s-t3030369
Works fine here.

Edit: OP please update installation process for Find7 users. Some of us still new and this device is complicated when installing custom rom. Also need to flash SuperSU zip to obtain root.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-04-17.png
Views:	1504
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	3469098   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-05-06.png
Views:	1504
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	3469099   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-05-28.png
Views:	1476
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	3469100   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-05-40.jpg
Views:	1410
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	3469101  
10th September 2015, 11:34 PM |#11  
Flag Det mørke Jylland
Thanks Meter: 563

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper89

Tried the rom and im amazed. Stock keyboard is awesome. Love it. Everything is smooth and composed. Already request some features. Hope to see this rom grow stronger. Good job dev. Some screenshot attached. If anyone miss Color OS camera, here is the link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...cm11s-t3030369
Works fine here.

Edit: OP please update installation process for Find7 users. Some of us still new and this device is complicated when installing custom rom. Also need to flash SuperSU zip to obtain root.

Thx a lot for this new rom

So is lvm supported?

Ups, wrong quote, sorry
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
metallium, spikelab

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)