FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1] CM12.1 Official Nightlies for Find 7A/S

223 posts
Thanks Meter: 348
 
Post Reply Email Thread
20th January 2015, 05:31 AM |#11  
CyanPile's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
You can always use tantrums recovery flasher...they recently updated to v10.....has all the latest recoveries
 
 
20th January 2015, 09:02 AM |#12  
darthbadar's Avatar
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Anyone having problems when using unified partition layout? After I flashed the ROM the phone just tells me that there's an encryption error and I have to wipe data. I wiped data and still the same error. When I went back to previous ROM I'm using everything else is fine, except with the proximity sensor bug. Cheers
20th January 2015, 02:07 PM |#13  
ganeshbiyer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,624
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbadar

Anyone having problems when using unified partition layout? After I flashed the ROM the phone just tells me that there's an encryption error and I have to wipe data. I wiped data and still the same error. When I went back to previous ROM I'm using everything else is fine, except with the proximity sensor bug. Cheers

De-unify first, then flash. You need to have to revert back to 1.2.x.
Flash Open TWRP and then flash CM12 Nightlies. COs 1.2.x and CM12 do not support Unification.
The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshbiyer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ganeshbiyer Ad-Free
20th January 2015, 04:17 PM |#14  
darthbadar's Avatar
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshbiyer

De-unify first, then flash. You need to have to revert back to 1.2.x.
Flash Open TWRP and then flash CM12 Nightlies. COs 1.2.x and CM12 do not support Unification.

Soo, there's no way I'm using CM12 Nightlies with unified storage? Thanks for answering man.
21st January 2015, 05:06 AM |#15  
Member
Flag Six Fours Les Plages - Var
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Changelog ?
changelog here http://www.cmxlog.com/12/find7/


and here http://www.cmxlog.com/12/find7s/
21st January 2015, 05:01 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Chrome
Is the only way to switch between tabs the recent apps thingy? I mean I don't habe a problem but still kinda awkward not knowing where the tab went. BTW I got twrp 2.8.4 and there's always this horizontal line where the display shifts. It's like these lines on old videos that walk through the picture. Trying my best on English (I'm German )
22nd January 2015, 04:33 AM |#17  
ganeshbiyer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,624
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1.salge

Is the only way to switch between tabs the recent apps thingy? I mean I don't habe a problem but still kinda awkward not knowing where the tab went. BTW I got twrp 2.8.4 and there's always this horizontal line where the display shifts. It's like these lines on old videos that walk through the picture. Trying my best on English (I'm German )

Regarding the line in recovery, use Nameless TWRP recovery from HERE.
I have not tried the latest TWRP Open Recovery 2.8.4 for Find7, but with Nameless TWRP Recovery, I am able to use OTG in recovery. This allows me to take backups into 32gb usb drive and restore from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshbiyer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ganeshbiyer Ad-Free
22nd January 2015, 05:23 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Custom Ringtones
Hello Just flashed to build 2015/01/21 and I noticed that I was unable to change my ringtone. This may seem like a trivial thing but I would just like to know if it's my device specific. Find 7a running CM12 stock kernels and all.

Edit: Turned off NuPlayer in developers options and set SELinux Kernel to Permissive.
22nd January 2015, 11:45 AM |#19  
tobias14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koper
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyioha

Hello Just flashed to build 2015/01/21 and I noticed that I was unable to change my ringtone. This may seem like a trivial thing but I would just like to know if it's my device specific. Find 7a running CM12 stock kernels and all.

Edit: Turned off NuPlayer in developers options and set SELinux Kernel to Permissive.

sorry for noob question
how can I change SELinux Kernel to Permissive ?
22nd January 2015, 05:33 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
Donate to Me
More
Missing languages
In the 21/01 build, some languages are missing - texts simply do not appear and the language list is empty near the end.

EDIT:
23/01 build solves it.

EDIT2:
Gyro doesn't work, screen doesn't rotate.
23rd January 2015, 09:35 AM |#21  
MrJiM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Göteborg
Thanks Meter: 126
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there any way to delete unwanted apk from the zip before flash?

Skickat från min Find 7 QHD via Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes