FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 {Find 7s} {LVM Supported} (08/05/16)

1,812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,254

By anders3408, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th August 2016, 07:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd August 2016, 07:10 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDroid_97

That is available. You can add it in smarbar settings

Thanks DemonDroid, i am really outdated it seems. I have seen app circle bar also many times before but no idea what it does.

22nd August 2016, 09:30 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Guys, can someone confirm if while receiving call quick response option is unavailable? I can only see answer and reject option.
Edit: checked again with another incoming call and it is working.
Another query ( i will not answer this myself i swear :P) When there is incoming all, sensor start working then or is it that they should when the call is answered. the reason i ask is because when there is an incoming call and if i put my hand on the sensor the screen blacks out like in an ongoing call, is this how this is supposed to be?
22nd August 2016, 10:00 AM |#43  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is it just me being blind or is there no way to access the "recent apps" panel or what ever you may call that thing?
22nd August 2016, 10:46 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacki06

Is it just me being blind or is there no way to access the "recent apps" panel or what ever you may call that thing?

You can only access it by double tapping the home button and can't rebind the capacitive keys, though I hope that'll be integrated soon.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Been using this rom for a couple days now. No real bugs encountered, but I'm not that heavy of a user of all the features. Battery life though! The best I've had on this device, by far! I'm at 57% now with 3 hours SOT, which is outstanding in my experience. Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to fancyclouds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fancyclouds Ad-Free
22nd August 2016, 11:37 AM |#45  
Flag Vienna

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclouds

You can only access it by double tapping the home button and can't rebind the capacitive keys, though I hope that'll be integrated soon.

Oh, thanks. Wasn't aware that double pressing is also available, I used to bind it to long press on the home button and only tried this^^
Rebinding would really be a great feature.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zacki06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zacki06 Ad-Free
22nd August 2016, 05:39 PM |#46  
Flag Vienna

More
Unfortunately I had my first BSOD
I was hoping that this ROM would finally end my searching.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? All the ROMs higher than KK had this issue for me.

Sent from my Find7 using XDA-Developers mobile app
23rd August 2016, 04:22 AM |#47  
Flag Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacki06

Unfortunately I had my first BSOD
I was hoping that this ROM would finally end my searching.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? All the ROMs higher than KK had this issue for me.

Sent from my Find7 using XDA-Developers mobile app

When you make the unification of memory with setuplvm no error should appear, if it appears error, restart in recovery and then make setuplvm for the second time. I use twrp-3.0.2-0-find7.img
23rd August 2016, 08:19 AM |#48  
Flag Vienna

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIANO

When you make the unification of memory with setuplvm no error should appear, if it appears error, restart in recovery and then make setuplvm for the second time. I use twrp-3.0.2-0-find7.img

I didn't get any errors, apart from the unified partitions not found. Maybe my script is older and faulty...
It dates back to 6 of January 2016 (setuplvm_find7_FULL_WIPE_10282014.zip)
23rd August 2016, 11:48 AM |#49  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 12,605

More
As many of you guys know Android N is rolling out. It probably won't be long til we get a hold of source and we begin the new cycle again.

We've gone ahead and given our users some insight on what we're planning to do moving forward.

If you guys care to read it, check it out here
https://plus.google.com/+AlexCruz/posts/cbsB4LJxPxM

#StayDirty
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mazda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mazda Ad-Free
23rd August 2016, 04:42 PM |#50  
Flag Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 452

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda

As many of you guys know Android N is rolling out. It probably won't be long til we get a hold of source and we begin the new cycle again.

We've gone ahead and given our users some insight on what we're planning to do moving forward.

If you guys care to read it, check it out here
https://plus.google.com/+AlexCruz/posts/cbsB4LJxPxM

#StayDirty

@Mazda post in our thread. Awesome+CryWithJoyNComingForOurDevice.
24th August 2016, 06:52 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I have a lot of problems with connectivity.
Phone calls don't always work.
Bluetooth disconnects a lot and won't even pair with my headset.
WiFi drops out a lot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)