FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1_r22][Official][Nightly]Exodus Android 6 for Find7

1,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,040

By TheCrazyLex, Recognized Developer / Forum Leader on 25th March 2016, 12:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from TheCrazyLex: We are here for the Find 7!
30th March 2016, 02:13 PM |#11  
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo99

this rom can support new LCD(R63419) or not?

I ve tried it. Doesn t run on new lcd panel

30th March 2016, 07:58 PM |#12  
Flag Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 452

More
@TheCrazyLex can you consider add support to newer lcd too? Here is the link to omni commit. Sorry if it is wrong. Im trying my best to give some help.

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/14359/
30th March 2016, 08:14 PM |#13  
OP Recognized Developer / Forum Leader

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper89

@TheCrazyLex can you consider add support to newer lcd too? Here is the link to omni commit. Sorry if it is wrong. Im trying my best to give some help.

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/14359/

We already ship support for the JDI_RSP R63419 1440p panel.

Alex
30th March 2016, 08:15 PM |#14  
Flag Sarawak

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyLex

Alex

Okay. Thx for fast reply. Gonna try it on my wife phone.
30th March 2016, 09:08 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Alex

Another rom wich not works with r63419... The same problem than in cyanogen, nameless, crdroid, dirty unicorns, mokee, etc etc... whats the problem with the fck*n panel? I can't understand why after so long no developer has been able to include drivers for the "new??" panel... only OmniRom, Miui, and Project Spectrum works...

PD. I have looooong time waited for a ROM in which the new panel work, but thanks, no longer needed, we have the best rom so far for the find7: OmniRom 6.
30th March 2016, 09:54 PM |#16  
Flag Sarawak

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roi_xordo

Another rom wich not works with r63419... The same problem than in cyanogen, nameless, crdroid, dirty unicorns, mokee, etc etc... whats the problem with the fck*n panel? I can't understand why after so long no developer has been able to include drivers for the "new??" panel... only OmniRom, Miui, and Project Spectrum works...

PD. I have looooong time waited for a ROM in which the new panel work, but thanks, no longer needed, we have the best rom so far for the find7: OmniRom 6.

Yup not working for me too. Dont know why OP said they already support newer lcd. The phone screen color is inverted and leave huge white frame all over the screen. It doesn't even enter exodus boot screen. Just stuck at Oppo boot.
30th March 2016, 10:32 PM |#17  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Only because some ROMs don't work on your device, you cannot say that a ROM is the best for all devices of a certain model.

Quote:

Yup not working for me too. Dont know why OP said they already support newer lcd. The phone screen color is inverted and leave huge white frame all over the screen. It doesn't even enter exodus boot screen. Just stuck at Oppo boot.

Here you go:

https://github.com/TeamExodus/kernel...1440p-cmd.dtsi
30th March 2016, 10:33 PM |#18  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Only because some ROMs don't work on your device, you cannot say that a ROM is the best for all devices of a certain model.

Quote:

Here you go:

If you agree testing, I am ready to further debug the issue with you.
30th March 2016, 10:45 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Yes, this is true, sorry, i correct: OmniRom are the "best rom" for me and my phone, because its the one and only Android 6.0.1 rom which works with r63419 panel. No more.
Otherwise, thanks for you job.
The Following User Says Thank You to roi_xordo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift roi_xordo Ad-Free
31st March 2016, 07:44 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
@TheCrazyLex Thanks for this! still on Exodus 5.1. Waited long time. Will put this on my x9076 soon. Cheers!!!
31st March 2016, 08:28 AM |#21  
Flag Sarawak

More
Here you go:

If you agree testing, I am ready to further debug the issue with you.[/QUOTE]

sure no problem. it is nightly build so bad things can happen. but im not an advance user. hope you can point me in any way to help solve the new lcd issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)