By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 1st March 2019, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
Installation:
If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
Install LineageOS on find7

Download link:
LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
MindTheGapps (mirror)
OpenGApps no longer fit on find7 due to low system partition space (not even the smallest package)

Official root addon and weather provider (will be added soon)
LineageOS Extras

Changelog:
Changes for find7

Bug reports:
How to submit a bug report
LineageOS Gitlab issue tracker

Donate to support development:
Donate via PayPal to mikeioannina
Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
Official LineageOS 16.0 for Find7a/s, ROM for the Oppo Find 7

Contributors
mikeioannina
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Any version of ColorOS. Unified storage not supported.
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-03-01
Last Updated 2019-03-01
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st March 2019, 10:30 PM |#2  
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Thanks!!! A nice surprise. I put it on my find7a already and restored all the apps and setup. so far so good. This is probably my last year of using find7. Plan to get a new phone by the end of the year. Find7a has served me well, but the battery can't last for a whole day now. It's constantly on charger if there is one.
2nd March 2019, 04:52 AM |#3  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 237

More
What's the latest TWRP that works with Find 7a (9006)? Can we update via official TWRP site or are we still using unofficial builds of twrp? Dummy me didn't read OP spent time trying to figure out why I kept getting Error 70 installing open gapps. Used recommended gapps and no error, booting for the first time now on 16.0. Thanks!!!

I guess no LVM support yet either, hopefully that will be implemented soon? Pie looks nice, but I guess I'm going back to 15.1 until LVM is supported, or if it is I can't get it to work flashing the CM13 lvm file I've been using for the last couple years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chevyguy85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chevyguy85 Ad-Free
2nd March 2019, 12:55 PM |#4  
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 77

More
notification light doesn't work for me. anyone else has the same problem?
The Following User Says Thank You to yever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yever Ad-Free
2nd March 2019, 02:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great to see a new Android version for my our Find7. Installed it right away and was impressed. Everything works just fine.
There were only two minor issues I encountered:
1) the integrated file manager does not work. I can't start it.
2) I tried various other file managers and thus encountered problem Nr. 2.: I can not move or copy files from my internal SD to the external SD and vice versa. However, my apps can access either storage, e.g. camera does take vids/photos and stores them on the internal SD but I can't copy or move them to the external SD. Likewise, my music app can access the folders on the external SD and plays the music but there's no way I can move those files to the internal storage. One of the file managers I tested returned an error message that my SDs are read-only.
2nd March 2019, 02:43 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Thanks for your efforts to support find 7 @mikeioannina. Do you know if your rom support the new LCD? Because my x9077 LCD broke twice and I couldn't find an old model and it always gives me trouble with some roms.
2nd March 2019, 06:47 PM |#7  
Flag denpasar
Thanks Meter: 75

More
not working on oppo find 7 x9076..any sugestion? ty
4th March 2019, 02:18 PM |#8  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 240

More
I've tried to install the first ROM (20190301), and it has been installed successfully.
The problem is the Gapps, there is no enough space to install one - I've tried with file "arm-9.0-pico-20190301" (89.7 MB). Or you try to reduce the size of the ROM file, or you provide a very small-sized Gapps file, or you have to make a procedure to resize the "System" partition.
Furthermore in extra folder there is no addon-su dedicated to 16.0, latest one is 15.1 (Does last one work also on 16.0?).
I attach the opengapps log file.
Attached Files
File Type: txt open_gapps_log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.0 KB, 14 views)
4th March 2019, 02:45 PM |#9  
Flag Cagliari
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianquadcore

I've tried to install the first ROM (20190301), and it has been installed successfully.
The problem is the Gapps, there is no enough space to install one - I've tried with file "arm-9.0-pico-20190301" (89.7 MB). Or you try to reduce the size of the ROM file, or you provide a very small-sized Gapps file, or you have to make a procedure to resize the "System" partition.
Furthermore in extra folder there is no addon-su dedicated to 16.0, latest one is 15.1 (Does last one work also on 16.0?).
I attach the opengapps log file.

Use the GApps linked in OP. SU for 15.1 is ok for LOS 16.

Inviato dal mio Mi Max 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
5th March 2019, 07:41 AM |#10  
Flag denpasar
Thanks Meter: 75

More
X9076 ->>find7 or 7a or 7s ? this rom suport or no ty?
5th March 2019, 09:27 AM |#11  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafarel

Use the GApps linked in OP. SU for 15.1 is ok for LOS 16.

Inviato dal mio Mi Max 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Now it works with mindGApps. SU now is available also for LOS 16 in extra folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to italianquadcore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift italianquadcore Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)