FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][Official][Nightlies]Team-Exodus for find7

2,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,299

By phoenixita, Senior Member on 15th June 2015, 06:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Team Exodus and our ROM are an open-source project coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new improvements and original coding with the highest standards.

• Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
  • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
  • Reboot to Recovery
  • Wipe (Full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
  • Flash the Rom
  • Flash the Gapps**
  • Reboot to System
  • Setup and Reboot System
These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

EXODUS - official: http://www.exodus-developers.net/exodus-5.1/
GApps: Any 5.1.x GApps of your choice

Rom source: https://github.com/TeamExodus
Gerrit: http://exodus-developers.net:8000

For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...27383087889476

http://www.exodus-developers.net/

Crowdin project:
Help us with translating to support your native language!

Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Team. Please
see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

If you would like to thank us for our hard work or help support server costs you can do so here:
MartinRo (Server hosting)
Primedirective (Team Leader / Main developer)

Some videos created by savadam (all credits to him):

XDA:DevDB Information
TeamExodus, ROM for the Oppo Find 7

Contributors
phoenixita, Martin_Ro, PrimeDirective
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-06-15
Last Updated 2015-06-26
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to phoenixita For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phoenixita Ad-Free

22nd June 2015, 11:08 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Unified or LVM compatibility in this firmware and I can't think of anything better. Great hardware only becomes great with the right software behind it and this exemplifies that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gborg3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gborg3 Ad-Free
22nd June 2015, 05:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Excitement!
I just flashed exodus 0622! So far the best custom rom I've ever run on my find 7a. Awaiting for good news bout battery life.

Recently the battery drain when idle is quite bad, 1% drops per hour overnight. I suspect it's the mobile radio active bug since I have my Wifi, Data, Location, Bluetooth, auto sync off. Used privacy guard to uncheck "wake up" and "keep awake" on google play services and whatsapp. Wakelock detector and BetterBatteryStats showed that my device is at completely 100% deep sleep. So I'm wondering what is the silent killer of the battery life.

I hope Team Exodus can keep an eye on it. I really appreciate it! I would give my donation sincerely to y'all if I got this solved.
Your rom rocks!
The Following User Says Thank You to imcrazyz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imcrazyz Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 05:14 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Civitavecchia

Donate to Me
More
Updated OP!
Now exodus supports https://crowdin.com/project/exodus-rom
Let traslate this awesome rom in your native language!
28th June 2015, 11:05 PM |#5  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 226

More
thank you for this developement,
may i ask...i see nothing in the OP about unification or instructions on what to do if you use either @coldbird or @Entropy512 LVM unified rom methods...before flashng this rom...maye it would be a good idea to update the OP for future reference for other users benefit...plus i would love to know if you guys will be supporting either of these two methods in the future....

small issue: cannot seem to find an email when trying to add my hotmail account..? no personal imap..?
issue solved by installing Gmail app from store
would like to say KUDOS to the developer this rom is awesome stuff so far....and not a single BSOD to talk about either...loving everything about it...keep up the good work....also will this rom be posted over at oppo forums or just here
30th June 2015, 09:15 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Following what mrsim said. I've done the LVM setup in accordance with this post and seem to have some problem with it (just tried flashing once though, gonna try more stuff later), after factory resetting Omnirom and flashing this Rom I get a message about my disc encryption having problems (never tried encrypting the disc), be aware
2nd July 2015, 01:16 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
@phoenixita:
hey, looks great. just one question: does your rom support ntfs filesystem read/write through usb otg? (:
2nd July 2015, 06:23 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Civitavecchia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by znarf2369

@phoenixita:
hey, looks great. just one question: does your rom support ntfs filesystem read/write through usb otg? (:

Does cm support it?
2nd July 2015, 09:14 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixita

Does cm support it?

Yes, so yes. Nice. (:
The Following User Says Thank You to znarf2369 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift znarf2369 Ad-Free
5th July 2015, 03:47 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixita

Does cm support it?

Yet another question. If this is somehow based on cm, what about BSODs? are they present in this rom?
6th July 2015, 11:36 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello , can we get dt2sleep in homescreen , like namless Rom have it , it is a cool feature.

And will we get LVM support in oppo find 7 , it is possible trough evesiration /dev in oppoforum , or suraj das /maintainer in oppoforum , suraj das build a working LVM build with coldbirds Unification with the nameless dev help.
Please Exodus is better than nameless Rom when we get the 2 missing features that gives the Exodus Rom a perfect look.
Regards to Team Exodus
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)