2,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,299

By phoenixita, Senior Member on 15th June 2015, 06:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2015, 01:13 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
After charging led remains on...
Does anyone else have this problem ? Every time I remove my phone from charging the notification skyline led doesn't turn off. It remains on constant.

9th October 2015, 04:35 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaercrowe

Does anyone else have this problem ? Every time I remove my phone from charging the notification skyline led doesn't turn off. It remains on constant.

you can close it by--> setting > interface > notifications > battery light and close switch and restart
9th October 2015, 04:05 PM |#33  

More
Need some help
Hello guys, i have some questions: Recently my find 7 a come from a repair and i got a new out from the box : It still with color os 1.2.9i the one that came with it ( but uopgdated via OTA ) .
I love the duration of the battery and would like to know if the battery life of exodus is also good.
Want to know as well if i can flash just the exodus rom ( after install a custom recovery ) or do i need to downgrade color os.

Thank you
27th October 2015, 05:27 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello people I've got a question: why I can't install my stuff (or move it) into the internal memory,but just in the external SD?

Find 7s crDroid+lvm+root
19th November 2015, 11:48 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngbaka

Hello guys, i have some questions: Recently my find 7 a come from a repair and i got a new out from the box : It still with color os 1.2.9i the one that came with it ( but uopgdated via OTA ) .
I love the duration of the battery and would like to know if the battery life of exodus is also good.
Want to know as well if i can flash just the exodus rom ( after install a custom recovery ) or do i need to downgrade color os.

Thank you

Battery life of Exodus is good, totally recommended.
You need to use a custom recovery, like TWRP.
26th November 2015, 10:24 AM |#36  

More
Need some confirmation..
Does this rom support the new lcd panel?
26th November 2015, 07:28 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 694

More
I have a x9076, with new LCD panel. In 2 weeks of ownership, I've managed to Bork my phone twice (internal sd card errors due to unified/lvm flash errors) recovered to stock and more confident to experiment. Don't want to venture into lvm/unified storage again, so stock partition. Will it work with this ROM?
25th March 2016, 12:41 PM |#38  
Recognized Developer / Forum Leader
Thanks Meter: 8,040

Donate to Me
More
We are back with 6.0 support for Find7!

Check our new Thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/find...find7-t3344757

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrazyLex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)