FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK
Here some Infos from Oppo:
1. Is this update a ColorOS version based on Lollipop?
No, this is a stock Android version based on Lollipop 5.0.2.
2. Will ColorOS be Updated to Lollipop and when?
Yes, the ColorOS Lollipop version based on Lollipop 5.0.2 is being developed right now, and is expected to be ready for the Find 7 in May.
3. Does this version include ColorOS features?
No, this version is aimed to provide a pure Android experience, which is light, fast, stable and up to date.
4. Does this version support unified storage?
5. Does this version support soft keys?
6. Who is this version recommended for?
This version is aimed at those who are experienced with flashing firmware and are big fans of stock Android, hoping to experience Lollipop on their device as soon as possible.
7. How can I apply for it?
Simply reply to this thread and tell us why you would like to try this version.
8. Where can I download it?
Stock AOSP, ROM for the Oppo Find 7
Source Code: http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/wo...-find-7.25945/
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2015-05-04