FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Oppo Forums Shutting Down

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By gipsyblade, Junior Member on 26th September 2017, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Not like it was already telegraphed, but this probably marks the official end of support for our venerable Find 7.
Thoughts? Comments? Anyone surprised at this point?
Click image for larger version

Name:	OPPO.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	4284317

27th September 2017, 12:17 AM |#2  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3

More
an end to what little support it had..and no, it's not surprising.
27th September 2017, 03:22 PM |#3  
Flag Forster, NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 183

More
No loss really, their ROMs were never any good. Mine is on Nougat thanks to OmniROM but I went back to my Huawei Mate 7 as a daily driver for a while, now moved on to the Axon 7.
A collection of 7's 😋
The Find 7 is being passed down to my eldest daughter. It stays on non modded Omni 7.1 and will look to sell the Mate 7, fantastic phone, just that I wanted dual 4G SIMs, thus the Axon. I offered the Mate to my wife but she said no, too big and will stick with her Oppo F1f.

The Axon is flying well under the radar IMO. Very good phone. Mine is on official and non modded Nougat. Waiting to see if Oreo comes.

The Find 7 and F1f are the only Oppo's I will ever buy, never again. Won't buy a One Plus either.
The Following User Says Thank You to RobboW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RobboW Ad-Free
13th October 2017, 05:12 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi All,

Need help...
If any one has backups, please share. Recently I took the find7a(9006) from my friend, which is almost bricked, and i am unable to work on. Please share the stock room (color os), recovery image files, etc...
21st December 2017, 12:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
RE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtatavarti

Hi All,

Need help...
If any one has backups, please share. Recently I took the find7a(9006) from my friend, which is almost bricked, and i am unable to work on. Please share the stock room (color os), recovery image files, etc...

Do you need yet from some stock room(OPPO Find7a) and recovery image files?
5th January 2018, 02:51 AM |#6  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 3

More
While Oppo's support for the Find 7[a] was beyond appalling, there were some knowledgeable guys on that forum whose posts helped me more than once.
The Following User Says Thank You to andyr0ck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andyr0ck Ad-Free
5th January 2018, 07:02 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
One of them save my Find 7 from eternal loop...

God blessi him! I own him some beers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mord0rr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mord0rr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)