Encryption Unsuccessful - Lineage OS 15.1 OPPO Find7a (X9006)

Search This thread

xenonarc99

Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and tweaking my phone. I have rooted, unlocked the bootloader of my X9006, flashed TWRP and subsequently, Lineage OS (lineage-15.1-20180618-nightly-find7-signed.zip). I did the usual, wiping system, cache, data & dalvik. Everything seemed fine until I tried to reboot the phone. It says "encryption unsuccessful ... " upon booting up.... How do I solve this ? helpppppp!!! Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: emlovemom

Gattsuh

Aug 20, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and tweaking my phone. I have rooted, unlocked the bootloader of my X9006, flashed TWRP and subsequently, Lineage OS (lineage-15.1-20180618-nightly-find7-signed.zip). I did the usual, wiping system, cache, data & dalvik. Everything seemed fine until I tried to reboot the phone. It says "encryption unsuccessful ... " upon booting up.... How do I solve this ? helpppppp!!! Thank you in advance :)
Well lineage dont support lvm.

Skickat från min Nokia 7 plus via Tapatalk

itman2000my

Aug 16, 2010

LineageOS cannot support LVM. U need to uninstall first using this ZIP --> https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=19554

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.