LineageOS builds

Search This thread

thomo5000

Jun 3, 2009
It looks like official LineageOS images are beginning to roll out for Find7.

It's all very exciting, but with the early state of the LineageOS project there isn't much information around - searches here were fruitless and the official wiki is just a template.

Has tried the build yet? Any clues about LVM support?

spagg

Jan 22, 2014
I end up with a bricked phone. Initially LineageOS showed sdcard0 as corrupted. Then after few reboots was about 90Mb and every app complained. I booted to TWRP and tried to install it again but SDCard ( external ) is not possible to mount. I tried to fastboot load old twrp but I end up with Partition not found error. So I assume LVM is not working and installing LineageOS is risky.
Autofixing partitioning tools failing too now. So Looking for new phone.

javier.pc

Mar 23, 2010
Valencia
I end up with a bricked phone. Initially LineageOS showed sdcard0 as corrupted. Then after few reboots was about 90Mb and every app complained. I booted to TWRP and tried to install it again but SDCard ( external ) is not possible to mount. I tried to fastboot load old twrp but I end up with Partition not found error. So I assume LVM is not working and installing LineageOS is risky.
Autofixing partitioning tools failing too now. So Looking for new phone.

Install LineageOS ROM's (or any CM based ROM) under LVM is not risky: It's completely useless. Neither LineageOS nor CM support LVM, and possibly never support it, so if you want to install this ROM first you have to unLVM your phone.

thomo5000

Jun 3, 2009
Install LineageOS ROM's (or any CM based ROM) under LVM is not risky: It's completely useless. Neither LineageOS nor CM support LVM, and possibly never support it, so if you want to install this ROM first you have to unLVM your phone.

Yes, I suspected as much. Any reports of success on a stock-partitioned phone?

spagg

Jan 22, 2014
I was just thinking. How dificult it is to add LVM support to Lineageos ? they sources are on github so question is how LVM integration works. Maybe it is possible to create a patch for existing roms.? Is it ?

Last edited:

ernestelf

Oct 7, 2006
After installing 4th Apr nighties, my jabra can’t get connected and audio goes to earphone and not Bluetooth audio device. :eek:

Top Liked Posts