FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OPPO_NV_BACKUP. The NV partition is invalid.

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By AlexCmb, Member on 21st July 2016, 06:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone,
I post here because i have a problem with my find7.
After a bad flash of Nameless OTA, my phone don't boot.
He was bricked but i have found an unbrick tool on >community.oppo.com/en/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23067&extra=#post-308276OppoForum.
This worked great and my phone boot on ColorOs 1.2.5i.
At this time, an error message in notification show OPPO_NV_BACKUP. The NV partition is invalid.
[IMG="Oppo NV Backup"]oppostyle.com/media/uploads/rma/22287/1469033216/Screenshot_2016-07-14-21-06-47-950.png
NO IMEI, INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM AND BASEBAND UNKNOW.
What is the problem man ?
Thank's a LOT !

21st September 2016, 05:39 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Nantes

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCmb

Hello everyone,
I post here because i have a problem with my find7.
After a bad flash of Nameless OTA, my phone don't boot.
He was bricked but i have found an unbrick tool on >community.oppo.com/en/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23067&extra=#post-308276OppoForum.
This worked great and my phone boot on ColorOs 1.2.5i.
At this time, an error message in notification show OPPO_NV_BACKUP. The NV partition is invalid.
[IMG="Oppo NV Backup"]oppostyle.com/media/uploads/rma/22287/1469033216/Screenshot_2016-07-14-21-06-47-950.png
NO IMEI, INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM AND BASEBAND UNKNOW.

What is the problem man ?
Thank's a LOT !

I have make *#268# and in the engineer mode, calibrations statut, all it's -1.
In nv parameters, just calibration NV Backup file manual check failed. All is succeded.
23rd September 2016, 06:34 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
go back to oppo forums or goolge and look for their unbrick tool. it should be a program with chinese characters. if you know what you are doing then connect wait and reboot. the rom installed should be a stock version of color os. if for any reason you are having issues with storage or connectivity try these steps. try re partitioning the device. if you can not do this try downloading an update 2.x.x ( side load it if you cant access storage or copy and paste to root of phone storage ) when you flash this itll give you the newer recovery with the option to merge the partition or not. at this step i would suggest doing a partition switch so sd card wont be an issue again. now as far as connectivity goes download coloros_modem_2.1.5i.zip you maybe able to find it via crdroid thread. flash via recovery right after rom before gapps, you should be functioning again

granted these steps helped me for my x9070
28th September 2016, 01:27 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Nantes

More
Hello,
I have resolved my problem with QPST and an NV Items backup.
All works fine.
Resolved.
1st October 2016, 06:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@AlexCmb please help. I'm samilar same of you! i can't fix it.
1st October 2016, 11:12 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Nantes

More
Search for an NV items backup ans inject it with qpst.
1st October 2016, 11:40 AM |#7  

More
Quote:

Search for an NV items backup ans inject it with qpst.

can you teamview to help? my facebook :https://www.facebook.com/luckystarofearth. i tried, i don't understand why until it workn't
1st October 2016, 11:56 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Nantes

More
Sorry but i don't have teamwiew. Do you try all method ?
1st October 2016, 12:16 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

Sorry but i don't have skype. Do you try all method ?

please! inbox my facebook https://www.facebook.com/luckystarofearth.
i will show teamview. That will be easy than on forum...
and What did method you done??
1st October 2016, 04:45 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Nantes

More
I'm sorry but i'ts impossible for me because i don't have your phone in my hands man
1st October 2016, 04:54 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Nantes

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaer418

go back to oppo forums or goolge and look for their unbrick tool. it should be a program with chinese characters. if you know what you are doing then connect wait and reboot. the rom installed should be a stock version of color os. if for any reason you are having issues with storage or connectivity try these steps. try re partitioning the device. if you can not do this try downloading an update 2.x.x ( side load it if you cant access storage or copy and paste to root of phone storage ) when you flash this itll give you the newer recovery with the option to merge the partition or not. at this step i would suggest doing a partition switch so sd card wont be an issue again. now as far as connectivity goes download coloros_modem_2.1.5i.zip you maybe able to find it via crdroid thread. flash via recovery right after rom before gapps, you should be functioning again

granted these steps helped me for my x9070

Sorry but i have try a lot of time the Sahara unbrick tool.
I have try many possibilities. But one resolved my problem because the NV items was deleted and my method was to backup the NV items of another Oppo Find 7 32go and reinject it with QPST (Qualcomm).
But i have the same IMEI of my friend backup.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)