Soft bricked Find 7a

Search This thread

maonth

Jul 29, 2017
Hello there, hope someone can help me with my problem.

I softbricked my Find 7a while trying to reinstall ColorOS 2.1.5 stable. When I boot the phone up normally, it tells me that "SystemUI has stopped working" and that the Encryption was unsuccesful. no problem, I thought, lets just wipe everything and reinstall it via ColorOS Recovery.

But nothing works there - I can't wipe data, it always tells me I need 250 MB free space - and just reinstalling ColorOS 2.1.5 didn't help - it says the installation was succesful, but when I boot it up, its again "Encryption unsuccesful", just like before. Trying to wipe everything via fastboot didn't help either, (used 'fastboot erase xxx', whereas xxx stands for cache, system, userdate, recovery and so on), I always get the following message: FAILED: (remote: failed to erase partition)

I've also tried the unbrick tool from Irwenzhao but whenever I click on start a green bar is loading but after 5 seconds my phone just reboots, no matter how often I try.

I also have the feeling this has something to do with a failed unification (LVM), because I tried to switch back so it would maybe work... nothing.

Seems like I cant delete anything, even though I can boot up the phone, go into fastboot mode and go into recovery mode (which was useless so far since nothing works here)

Am I missing something here? Would be great If someone could help me out here..