- Unlock your bootloader
- Download and install driver for fastboot
- Download the archive (or compile from source) the tool
- Make or mod and image of 1440x750 (width x height) and save it as bootlogo.png in executable directory
- Open terminal and do the following
- "Find7Bootlogo -b" to create the logo-modified.bin file
- "Find7BootlogoTools -b -s" to create the logo-modified.bin and save the raw image
- Wait for the end of the program
- Flash the logo-modified.bin with "fastboot flash LOGO /path/to/logo-modified.bin"
- Reboot with "fastboot reboot"
In the attachment there is the 64 bit version for Mac OS X. For other (linux or archs) download the source and compile it
@chillstep1998 for the works for OnePlus One
Last but not least: I don't own an OPPO Find 7 and I can't do anything without your help. If you have a suggestion please let me know, thanks