FORUMS

ING Banking App on Oppo Find X2 Pro

193 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By CheopsChefren, Senior Member on 13th March 2020, 10:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As a happy owner of a Find X2 Pro, i just stumbled upon a problem.
I use my phone to pay with the banking app using NFC. As long as my payments are under €25 there is no problem. But as soon as the amount to be payed is above €25 a notification should come up, allowing me to enter my pincode to confirm the payment, but this notification doesn’t show up, so I can’t complete the payment. Probably something with permissions, but it’s totally unclear to me how, where, what.

Anyone any idea?
14th March 2020, 12:54 AM |#2  
Editor in Chief
Thanks Meter: 2,028

More
Check to see if you've granted the app all the permissions it requests, maybe there's an issue there. Alternatively, check to see if you haven't blocked notifications from the app accidentally.
14th March 2020, 06:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks for your suggestions, but as far as i can see/check all seems to be okay. In the sense that as far as i can tell all notifications and permissions seem to be alright. But the app still doesn’t work correctly.
14th March 2020, 10:19 PM |#4  
Flag Almere, Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 389

Donate to Me
More
I get mine Tuesday. I can check it.
The Following User Says Thank You to hunhool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hunhool Ad-Free
15th March 2020, 08:43 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunhool

I get mine Tuesday. I can check it.

That would be super, thanks in advance. If you get it working then i will return mine for the orange Find X2 Pro
You get yours in the t-mobile shop in almere? You have opted for the orange vegan leather one?
15th March 2020, 09:11 AM |#6  
Flag Almere, Netherlands

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopsChefren

That would be super, thanks in advance. If you get it working then i will return mine for the orange Find X2 Pro
You get yours in the t-mobile shop in almere? You have opted for the orange vegan leather one?

Well, I'll get mine by post, but I've been at the shop in Almere to check if the vegan leather is available. By the way I'm not a fan of that colour.
17th March 2020, 02:30 PM |#7  
Flag Almere, Netherlands

Donate to Me
More
Whooohooo I've just received.
17th March 2020, 03:55 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Whooohooo I've just received.

Mooie foon he, en lekker snel.
Great looking fone and really fast.
17th March 2020, 09:57 PM |#9  
Flag Almere, Netherlands

Donate to Me
More
Checked the app and I have the same €25 limit...?
17th March 2020, 10:09 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Checked the app and I have the same €25 limit...?

So, you don’t get the “pop-up” screen to enter your code for payments above €25, making the app useless. Because, even worse, if you do more payments which together a total above €25 you can’t finish the payment which brings the amount above €25 for the same reason.
17th March 2020, 10:20 PM |#11  
Flag Almere, Netherlands

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopsChefren

So, you don’t get the “pop-up” screen to enter your code for payments above €25, making the app useless. Because, even worse, if you do more payments which together a total above €25 you can’t finish the payment which brings the amount above €25 for the same reason.

Well, this isn't the only strange behaviour of the phone...
I don't have themes app. Can't set any themes apart from the 1 pre-installed. If you go to /settings/screens and wallpapers/personalize/set themes what do you have there?
Also if I want to delete anything through file manager it will ask to put my fingerprin5, then exit the app.
Can't change the ringtones at all. Even if I chose the one I want it(not from pre-installed ones) it won't allow me to do it.
We should do something. I'll try to write oppo through twitter. Let's see what happens.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)