FORUMS

Where to buy Oppo Find X2 Pro?

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By allycai110, Junior Member on 11th March 2020, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Finally I found a shop on alibaba can buy the phone with a good price.And I also found Mi 10 Pro on this website too!!!
Here is the link to buy:https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...7b1371d2S3LLCP

Thank you guys.
18th March 2020, 10:25 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 770
 
More
yeah i would like a better resource to buy this phone
22nd March 2020, 07:01 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987

yeah i would like a better resource to buy this phone

In stock as of today. (black ceramic)

https://www.belsimpel.nl/oppo-find-x2-pro/zwart
23rd March 2020, 10:30 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 770
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by animaleyes76

In stock on Tuesday. (black ceramic)

https://www.belsimpel.nl/oppo-find-x2-pro/zwart

doesn't appear that they deliver to USA
24th March 2020, 09:35 PM |#5  
hunhool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almere, Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 389
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987

doesn't appear that they deliver to USA

Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Snap...5082097&sr=8-1
31st March 2020, 09:46 AM |#6  
Will there be difference if we wait for the European model or it will be the same?
31st March 2020, 05:59 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchatter

Will there be difference if we wait for the European model or it will be the same?

The link I gave is the European model. The Netherlands got it much earlier. 😊 All models are the same from everything that I've read.
The Following User Says Thank You to animaleyes76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift animaleyes76 Ad-Free
1st April 2020, 01:18 AM |#8  
hunhool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almere, Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 389
 
Donate to Me
More
Belsimpel.nl offers sim free European model and deliver almost everywhere in Europe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunhool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hunhool Ad-Free
1st April 2020, 02:12 PM |#9  
Thanks for the hints guys.
Damn.... it costs as much as S20 Ultra. :/
Yesterday, 11:53 AM |#10  
jericho246's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchatter

Thanks for the hints guys.
Damn.... it costs as much as S20 Ultra. :/

yeah, that's unfortunate.
I found the Find X2 Pro on "Trading Shenzhen" for 927€ https://tradingshenzhen.com/en/vivo-...ro-12-256.html
however it's a Chinese model. Most likely won't be able to flash Global ROM on it... but the price is very tempting!

already cancelled my Find X2 (non Pro) order, and I'm probably gonna buy the Pro from Trading Shenzhen.
Yesterday, 12:10 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho246

yeah, that's unfortunate.
I found the Find X2 Pro on "Trading Shenzhen" for 927€ https://tradingshenzhen.com/en/vivo-...ro-12-256.html
however it's a Chinese model. Most likely won't be able to flash Global ROM on it... but the price is very tempting!

already cancelled my Find X2 (non Pro) order, and I'm probably gonna buy the Pro from Trading Shenzhen.

I will wait to see the OnePlus 8 series announcement. If they are not better, I hope Oppo will be already available in more EU countries by then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes