FORUMS

Poetic Fire HD7 (2014, 4th gen) Turtle Skin Case

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By erickrocks1126, Member on 15th May 2015, 03:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ordered this for the 4th Gen HD7's I got for my kids.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Initial impressions:
- Good fit overall, but the back part, the flat side, seems a bit loose, almost "flappy" if that makes sense. However, fit on the sides and fronts are perfect and the tablet is not loose inside the case.
- Retains button functionality without issue (i.e. don't have to press harder to go "through" the case) and port cutouts are perfect
- The built in redirected speaker ports (sound redirected the front) make a HUGE difference
- Good texture; size of casemakes the tablet "fatter" for better gripping by the kiddos
- Seems like it would provide decent drop protection; however, not willing to test that
- Possible con yet to be seen: it's all silicone; my past experience with all silicone cases is that they are dust magnets and eventually "stretch" out and get loose. Luckily, they are washable. So, we'll see on this as time goes on.
27th June 2015, 06:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The silicone case looks great, but the price is a bit expersive, I need a cheaper one.
30th August 2015, 03:22 AM |#3  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 44

More
it looks chunky and childish. i bought one called hotcool ultra slim, it works great, it protects and it has smart wake and sleep feature.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)