FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Battery Backup Case (Incipio OffGrid)

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By BigHulkDiesel, Senior Member on 14th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Although my Fire Phone gets GREAT battery life, I do find situations that I wish I had a little bit more juice. For instance, if you are out camping for the weekend, or arriving at the airport for an early flight and will be working from your phone most of the day, a little extra battery will keep you from being tethered to a wall.

The Incipio OffGrid Case did the job for me! It adds an extra full day of use to the device. Here is a video review. Let me know if you have any questions!

Bingo Bronson
14th December 2015, 08:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[advertisement] ... [/advertisement]
23rd April 2016, 06:30 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Just fyi that incipio case is trash. I bought one off Amazon even after reading the horrid reviews. The case would charge the phone for 4 seconds then the case would shut off. You had to charge the case for a second just to get life to come back to the case. Tried again same problem. Called incipio support and they sent me out a new one. Same problem. They seem to have a major flaw in the case. Maybe some kind of short. I returned the one I got from Amazon and reordered. This was my third case and surprise same problem. 3 cases with the same problem means faulty cases. One did last a couple days before the problem occurred but end results all 3 cases had the exact same problem. You have been warned.

Sent from my Fire Phone using XDA-Developers mobile app
10th May 2016, 03:06 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

More
JDubbed, sorry you had an issue. I am still using mine every day. When my phone gets down to about 30% I turn it on and get a full charge back out of it. Maybe I got lucky and snagged a good one, but it works like a charm. Have it on my phone right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)