FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bought a bunch of extra cases if anyone needs

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By leotion, Junior Member on 26th July 2014, 06:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone, new to the site. I guess no one really bought a Fire Phone.
I do reviews on cases and stuff and have a bunch of cases laying around let me know if you guys are interested in reviewing them also.
PM me if interested. I will send you a list of what I have.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leotion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leotion Ad-Free

28th November 2014, 02:40 PM |#2  
Flag Columbus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 251

More
If you got one left! ?
1st December 2014, 06:47 PM |#3  
i have a heavy duty case, that i am not using(seems alittle tight for fire phone). if anyone wants it let me know
4th December 2014, 05:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm interested, I just bought a Fire phone, but it's not going to be here for a couple of weeks. If you still have any extra cases let me know.
4th December 2014, 06:21 PM |#5  

More
Interested in case
Quote:
Originally Posted by leotion

Hi everyone, new to the site. I guess no one really bought a Fire Phone.
I do reviews on cases and stuff and have a bunch of cases laying around let me know if you guys are interested in reviewing them also.
PM me if interested. I will send you a list of what I have.

Hi,
If you don't have any available that is cool. In your research did you find one that did not add to much to the heft. I had a D30 case for my GS2 that saved it several times. Is there anything like that available?

Thanks
16th December 2014, 08:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
For those looking for a cheap but good case , I bought the Minisuit Frost TPU Case for Amazon Fire Phone (Black) off of Amazon for $2.95. I wanted something I could toss if I sent back the phone, but I think I will keep it on. It isn't a heavily armored case, but it is thin, has a no slip surface back, proper cutouts and nice button covers, hard plastic surrounds, and seems to offer decent protection (I dropped the phone once and it survived in this cass)
13th January 2015, 04:06 PM |#7  

More
Buddibox case
I bought a Buddibox case from amazon, was about $10

Very happy with it so far. I like to carry phone on the waist. This case has two parts. One clips on the waist and another around the phone, one slide on the other.

The phone case is rubber with hard plastic skeleton with a stand on the back if you want to keep phone upright for videos. Has 2mm or so lip all around the screen.

The belt clip swivels so one can adjust it for comfort while sitting etc.
29th January 2015, 07:48 PM |#8  
Flag cork

More
cases
hey isnt casemate cases realy good
thats what im puting on my fire phone and have on my htc one m8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)