FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone for Fire Phone Screen Protectors?

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By senseijuan, Member on 1st August 2014, 03:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2015, 06:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I purchased a glass screen protector by Volt on Amazon. It works flawlessly. Highly recommended.

Just search Amazon for "volt fire phone screen protector" and it should be the first result.

14th October 2015, 05:50 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAPNEL189

I purchased a glass screen protector by Volt on Amazon. It works flawlessly. Highly recommended.

Just search Amazon for "volt fire phone screen protector" and it should be the first result.

I have the same screen protector, it works pretty good, except I notice it sometimes doesn't recognize scrolling on webpages or when I try to flick down the menu system. I believe Xtremeguard has some too, I ordered 1 as a backup but I haven't tried to dry fit it. LOL it was only 2 dollars after discount.
15th October 2015, 12:05 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmoobguy

I have the same screen protector, it works pretty good, except I notice it sometimes doesn't recognize scrolling on webpages or when I try to flick down the menu system. I believe Xtremeguard has some too, I ordered 1 as a backup but I haven't tried to dry fit it. LOL it was only 2 dollars after discount.

I haven't had the same experience. Functionality-wise, it works the same as not having a screen protector at all. I guess YMMV. I wouldn't mind a back up for $2 though LOL.
15th October 2015, 03:38 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAPNEL189

I haven't had the same experience. Functionality-wise, it works the same as not having a screen protector at all. I guess YMMV. I wouldn't mind a back up for $2 though LOL.

oh, I did a dry fit on the Xtremeguard Spartan version, it appears to fit perfectly. There's a cut out for the front-facing camera, speaker and the home button. linky. Every now and then they'll be 80% or 90% off coupons

I've had a lot of success with their version, and I like it.
15th October 2015, 07:43 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmoobguy

oh, I did a dry fit on the Xtremeguard Spartan version, it appears to fit perfectly. There's a cut out for the front-facing camera, speaker and the home button. linky. Every now and then they'll be 80% or 90% off coupons

I've had a lot of success with their version, and I like it.

I wonder if they finally changed their screen protector design. I bought the same one and it would trigger my proximity sensor. If you go back to page 1 of this very thread you'll see I'm not alone. I've tried contacting XtremeGuard twice on the matter but they are ignoring my emails. I'm out $6. They're out a customer (this having been like the 10th screen protector I buy from them).
16th October 2015, 05:57 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DePingus

I wonder if they finally changed their screen protector design. I bought the same one and it would trigger my proximity sensor. If you go back to page 1 of this very thread you'll see I'm not alone. I've tried contacting XtremeGuard twice on the matter but they are ignoring my emails. I'm out $6. They're out a customer (this having been like the 10th screen protector I buy from them).

The Volt screen protector I have has a cutout for the proximity sensor. No issues at all.
17th October 2015, 12:29 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Also recommend volt screen protector
I used iCarez protector which caused black screen with my phone. After replacing it with Volt glass protector the black screen is gone. I am very happy with the Volt protector. It also feels like the original glass screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to xwin01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xwin01 Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 02:47 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I always use iCarez screen protectors. I have a review on my website six10webdesign com / reviews. They are so easy to install and look great!
11th December 2015, 04:23 PM |#19  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHulkDiesel

I always use iCarez screen protectors. I have a review on my website six10webdesign com / reviews. They are so easy to install and look great!

On that site there is only zagg glass protector????
11th December 2015, 04:32 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Click on the youtube link in the top menu. It is a video review.
11th December 2015, 06:07 PM |#21  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHulkDiesel

Click on the youtube link in the top menu. It is a video review.

As soon as I saw it is PET not glass I stopped watching...who are you kidding PET is good as dead...get serious...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)