FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone for Fire Phone Screen Protectors?

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By senseijuan, Member on 1st August 2014, 03:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th December 2015, 06:07 PM |#21  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHulkDiesel

Click on the youtube link in the top menu. It is a video review.

As soon as I saw it is PET not glass I stopped watching...who are you kidding PET is good as dead...get serious...

11th December 2015, 06:42 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedooo

As soon as I saw it is PET not glass I stopped watching...who are you kidding PET is good as dead...get serious...

Hey, I respect your opinion. I have used a lot of tempered glass, and it is superior to feel. I love iCarez HD because of the installation. Also, they make tempered glass as well. Check out the company, they have all kinds of screen protectors.
11th December 2015, 07:48 PM |#23  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHulkDiesel

Hey, I respect your opinion. I have used a lot of tempered glass, and it is superior to feel. I love iCarez HD because of the installation. Also, they make tempered glass as well. Check out the company, they have all kinds of screen protectors.

Not just feel, that is maybe last thing that matters.
First whatbscreen protector needs to do...protect screen from impact.
PET fails Glass nails
Then scratches, they both do protect but PET dies while Glass survives.
Not blocking the light...PET is again on the lower side.
Looks and feel you got that, Glass is superior.
So my...your opinion is rather irrelevant here...
Just fact PET is dead...
I always but once used generic tempered glass...only once I bought (used) Nilkin Tempered Glass protector, and guess what...those generic ones (cca. 3$) were tougher...
30th January 2016, 08:39 PM |#24  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Doesn't matter which protector you use...
... when you root, install xposed framework and disable this stupid proximity sensor with the "disable proximity" module

I use a H9 full screen glass protector just like this way without any problems.
Works with fireOS and CM/Slim versions

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to fniestroj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fniestroj Ad-Free
5th March 2016, 03:33 AM |#25  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonsterr

Any recommendations?

we offer many kinds of tempered glass screen protector with low price while good quality. ainyshop you can try

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedooo

This is shakeout. PET is the earliest protective material. Now the tempered glass screen protector is more and more universal and the price is getting lower. And the glass with plasticity so it can meet the different shapes of screen, like curved screen. In function, there is anti-blue light tempered glass screen protector to mitigation eye fatigue, anti-peep tempered glass screen protector to keep your privacy, matte tempered glass screen protector to bring better touch feeling when you play game on cell phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)